When was the last time you were in a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
This Arab guy a month ago he tried saying the N word so i punched him to the floor and curb stomped him. It felt good seeing his face turn purple and bleed out alhamdulillah

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
This Arab guy a month ago he tried saying the N word so i punched him to the floor and curb stomped him. It felt good seeing his face turn purple and bleed out alhamdulillah

I asked when was the last fight, not the last atempted murder
:dwill:

In secondary school, when I was 14 I fucked up this paki. Me and my somali friends were walking past his group of madow friends. I guess he was trying to impress them so he stuck his leg out and tripped me over and then called me abdi. I got up and I headbutted him in the chest and I kept punching him until some olders dragged me away from him.
I gained a lot of respect after that day.

Subeer

It was pretty satisfiying tbh i was listening to Molly by Lil pump.

I found out I broke his skull from my friend and I was stepping on his brain I couldn't stop laughin walle

Nigga i hope this story is fake, and thank you for giving me that picture stuck in my head
:ohlord:

A clean one on one fight? f*ck load of years.

Other than that, new years 2016 outside a club. A borderline retarded friend of mine started shit with some huge cadaan guy while we were queued for cheesy chips at like 4am.

Lmao I remember hearing him barking at someone in the background with that naija rude boy attitude, then turning around and seeing his feet in the air while the cadaan guy sat on top him. Mind you, my friend is like 5'7 almost hench and that cadaan guy was easy 6'5 230lbs SWOLE and had that foetal alcohol syndrome head. But if you've seen cadaan drunks fight, you'll know they rarely ever fight with real malice. He was just sitting on him and just shoving his fist in his face. I dashed over kicked him off and everyone else ran over and for some reason took the liberty to STOMP him out. This was literally 30 yds from the club entrance and loads of people were around. The way they left him i thought that's it... I'm going jail for the dumbest shit ever. Thank god that wasn't the case. Can't take niggas anywhere

Once, a Jamaican girl in my gym class said something rude to me (don't remember what). I told her to shut up, and she said "tell me to shut up again". So I did. :cool: After I did, she grabbed my bun from my hijab, and then I pulled her bun. The end.

Subeer

Once, a Jamaican girl in my gym class said something rude to me (don't remember what). I told her to shut up, and she said "tell me to shut up again". So I did. :cool: After I did, she grabbed my bun from my hijab, and then I pulled her bun. The end.

And then you got your ass whopped right?

:faysalwtf:You say alhamdulillah for beating someone black and blue?

Although good job beating that sanka weyn sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts