When tribalism goes beyond logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Gedo :manny: besides it's pointless to mock others when extreme poverty affects the whole country.

What truly triggers me is what the people of Gedo go through daily. @Yonis shitpost is nothing compared to reading news of villages getting bombarded by KDF, nomads enduring collective punishment by the ethiopians, and the authorities turning a blind eye to the pillagement of its resources.

Don't worry brother Allah is with us, honestly your words brought the tears to my eyes that's why I always love Ogaden people and MX for your suffering and hardships and still they couldn't break your spirit. But trust you endured much for the past 30 and soon you will taste the fruits of your victory.

I don't blame him smooth aka inquisitive -:)

Sheekh shariif went Garoowe - they made him sign Garoowe 1 and Garoowe 2- and caalin was there former galmudug president.

Saacid former Pm hurdaaye-
As soon he landed in Garoowe he woke up from a deep deep sleep- and started to signs deals with Puntland -
and when he landed muqdisho he confronted Culusow and later Damul shaydaan Wahabi vodoo motion was passed and hurdaaye was sacked.

Cabdiwali went to Garoowe and signed deals and came back stronger and fearless -

And can go on and on -
Garoowe is a special place - anyone who goes to pilgrimage to Garoowe will surely come back different. Meesha waa barakeysantahay.

Markaa
Inquiste aka smooth hala geeyo Garoowe. We shall see him singing for Puntland the very next day.:)

Just eat 7 dates every morning and sixir wouldn't affect you at all.

Don't worry brother Allah is with us, honestly your words brought the tears to my eyes that's why I always love Ogaden people and MX for your suffering and hardships and still they couldn't break your spirit. But trust you endured much for the past 30 and soon you will taste the fruits of your victory.
Before you speak or post

Ducaale

President 2k20
Somali xeer system should be revived. I think that's how Somaliland did it after their devastating inter Isaaq clan wars. We can learn from them. The only reason we (I'm guilty of it) hold clan grievances and mistrust is because of the dismissiveness towards it and Somalis will use it to score cheap points against each other. I have no desire for Somali politics, I think qabiil is interesting, and I think history relevancy is important. Somalia is in groundhogs day and it won't stop.
True walahi d
every clans does magic
kkk wa kaftamaynaay edo of course sixorloyoin are in every clan, the amount though?
:cosbyhmm:
thats a different story

@Armadillo avoiding the exposure like a plague now:lolbron:
Screenshot_20170822-233035.jpg

Ducaale

President 2k20
As I was going through that, I was saying acudubilah mina sheydani ranjiin:pachah1:
That sixir shit had me freaked out:ooh:
it true though, reer puntland people learning it from the marginalised oromo who had nothing but there sixir and voodoo dolls.:russ:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending