When tribalism goes beyond logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Agreed, I think the pissing contests over who's town or village is better is a joke. East Leigh rivals any Somali town lol. Nairobi, Mombasa, even Kigali after the civil war that killed 1 million people rivals any Somali city. They have universal health care. I have been to Rwanda.

Somalis however lack one thing: reconciliation. If every clan elder sits under a qudhac tree and refuses to leave until there's a solution, even Somaliland would come back. :icon lol: Because everybody has a grievance, and turning a blind eye to it while only caring about yours, means Somalis hate each other rather than Ethiopians or whoever else that relish in the destabilization of Somalia.
Mashallah you should become a Somali lawmaker.
:fittytousand: I will subbort you

I likes me some tribalism. More so, a good clan bashing session, as much as, the next guy. But God damn man, have some sense and logic to that bashing.

Juxa is dead weight though, as an MJ I agree. He's not ready to take the gloves off down in Mog. The rest of what he wrote was just a joke I hope lol. #CLOWN

Gambar

VIP
Mashallah you should become a Somali lawmaker.
:fittytousand: I will subbort you
Somali xeer system should be revived. I think that's how Somaliland did it after their devastating inter Isaaq clan wars. We can learn from them. The only reason we (I'm guilty of it) hold clan grievances and mistrust is because of the dismissiveness towards it and Somalis will use it to score cheap points against each other. I have no desire for Somali politics, I think qabiil is interesting, and I think history relevancy is important. Somalia is in groundhogs day and it won't stop.

World

VIP
Agreed, I think the pissing contests over who's town or village is better is a joke. East Leigh rivals any Somali town lol. Nairobi, Mombasa, even Kigali after the civil war that killed 1 million people rivals any Somali city. They have universal health care. I have been to Rwanda.

Somalis however lack one thing: reconciliation. If every clan elder sits under a qudhac tree and refuses to leave until there's a solution, even Somaliland would come back. :icon lol: Because everybody has a grievance, and turning a blind eye to it while only caring about yours, means Somalis hate each other rather than Ethiopians or whoever else that relish in the destabilization of Somalia.
"Eastleigh is almost entirely inhabited by Somalis, except for a few indigenous residents.[2] The suburb's commercial sector is likewise dominated by Somalis, with most if not all businesses owned by the Somali community.[2] Somalis have invested heavily in the enclave, contributing over $1.5 billion in the neighborhood alone.[6] As of September 2012, Eastleigh accounted for around 25% of the Nairobi City Council's tax revenues."

:francis:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Listen my Harti sister remember me?

Don't do this because I will call the Dhulbahante in here and shit will get real!
After what happened

Let's have a peace treaty?

My Harti sister, you and your Nigerian hacker friends are more than enough. You don't need to call those headless chicken that roam this forum. I will sign the treaty.

My Harti sister, you and your Nigerian hacker friends are more than enough. You don't need to call those headless chicken that roam this forum. I will sign the treaty.
Lol if your for real your for real.
No probs babe xx
I'M waiting for the bloody Somalis that can't find my Mother house

I don't blame him smooth aka inquisitive -:)

Sheekh shariif went Garoowe - they made him sign Garoowe 1 and Garoowe 2- and caalin was there former galmudug president.

Saacid former Pm hurdaaye-
As soon he landed in Garoowe he woke up from a deep deep sleep- and started to signs deals with Puntland -
and when he landed muqdisho he confronted Culusow and later Damul shaydaan Wahabi vodoo motion was passed and hurdaaye was sacked.

Cabdiwali went to Garoowe and signed deals and came back stronger and fearless -

And can go on and on -
Garoowe is a special place - anyone who goes to pilgrimage to Garoowe will surely come back different. Meesha waa barakeysantahay.

Markaa
Inquiste aka smooth hala geeyo Garoowe. We shall see him singing for Puntland the very next day.:)

I don't blame him smooth aka inquisitive -:)

Sheekh shariif went Garoowe - they made him sign Garoowe 1 and Garoowe 2- and caalin was there former galmudug president.

Saacid former Pm hurdaaye-
As soon he landed in Garoowe he woke up from a deep deep sleep- and started to signs deals with Puntland -
and when he landed muqdisho he confronted Culusow and later Damul shaydaan Wahabi vodoo motion was passed and hurdaaye was sacked.

Cabdiwali went to Garoowe and signed deals and came back stronger and fearless -

And can go on and on -
Garoowe is a special place - anyone who goes to pilgrimage to Garoowe will surely come back different. Meesha waa barakeysantahay.

Markaa
Inquiste aka smooth hala geeyo Garoowe. We shall see him singing for Puntland the very next day.:)
Inshallah Sheikh Qeybdiid will fix all the sixir that's going on in Garowe, isn't that right ya sheikh @Abdalla ?

Sheikh Abdalla and I can understand each other, yacbul harfame shirmkax qulbaar zuuuuuut

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
IMG_3951.PNG
IMG_3952.PNG
IMG_3954.PNG
IMG_3953.PNG

:mugshotman:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I love Gedo :manny: besides it's pointless to mock others when extreme poverty affects the whole country.

What truly triggers me is what the people of Gedo go through daily. @Yonis shitpost is nothing compared to reading news of villages getting bombarded by KDF, nomads enduring collective punishment by the ethiopians, and the authorities turning a blind eye to the pillagement of its resources.

Gedo is the future of Somalia because it is the most water rich state in Somalia. in 25 years, Beled Xaawo, Dolow and Luuq will form Somalia's breadbasket as the Shabelle valley dries up due to overuse in K5.

Gedo guban will be the only game in town soon enough, so don't be too upset.

:whew:

This kid's obsessions with me knows no bounds, he comes into my PM's with the following shameful diatribe and he is supposedly a father with kids.

Doqon.PNG

This is how he behaves with intense jealousy even towards his own brethren @LarryThePuntite just because he is smarter then him and makes more money, you can feel the intense jealousy in that post.

blackmail.PNG

Here he is again not knowing anything about his own lineage asking the forumers for information, mind you this is a hardcore late 30's beta cuck that's married with kids, yet he wants to debate you on clan politics, he doesn't even know his own lineage that class A dabaal

AliSaleeban.PNG

He is officially the first shameless man to post X-Rated interactions with his wife on sspot bila xishood doqon foqol doqon.

InteractionWithWife.PNG

While that Qashin is married not only is he courting other women on the forums, but his hatred for his fellow Dhulbante can be explained by the following epic rejection

img_5535-jpg.10208

This is the kind shameless bakhti that has the nerve to have a conversation with you!

This kid's obsessions with me knows no bounds, he comes into my PM's with the following shameful diatribe and he is supposedly a father with kids.

View attachment 27859

This is how he behaves with intense jealousy even towards his own brethren @LarryThePuntite just because he is smarter then him and makes more money, you can feel the intense jealousy in that post.

View attachment 27860

Here he is again not knowing anything about his own lineage asking the forumers for information, mind you this is a hardcore late 30's beta cuck that's married with kids, yet he wants to debate you on clan politics, he doesn't even know his own lineage that class A dabaal

View attachment 27861

He is officially the first shameless man to post X-Rated interactions with his wife on sspot bila xishood doqon foqol doqon.

View attachment 27867

While that Qashin is married not only is he courting other women on the forums, but his hatred for his fellow Dhulbante can be explained by the following epic rejection

img_5535-jpg.10208

This is the kind shameless bakhti that has the nerve to have a conversation with you!
:nahgirl::siilaanyolaugh:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

View attachment 27859

View attachment 27860

View attachment 27861

View attachment 27867

img_5535-jpg.10208

Wait one god damn minute. Why do the screenshots of @Armadillo have different avatars? :jaynerd:

His interaction with Larry looks like it's happening in real time even though it's from APRIL. :jaynerd:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/puntlanders-come-in.21789/page-4#post-524643

How long ago did you save these?:jaynerd:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

View attachment 27859

View attachment 27860

View attachment 27861

View attachment 27867

img_5535-jpg.10208

@Armadillo you're a legend :pachah1::dead:how did you start the convo with "suck your mum"? :chrisfreshhah:forget about that, how do you guys clean up after having sex with ice cream? It must be really messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending