Puntlanders Come In........

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armadillo @Duchess

Hey guess who's Cisse?

I don't care who's in power. I only care about the private sector that can create industries for any Somali region. Politicians only last terms; entrepreneurs last on the markets terms.

Way to go, tarring all cisse maxamud with a broad brush, it's a few siyaasi like faroole and his ilk most cisse maxamud including their odey dhaqmeed rejected the enmity that faroole was trying to kindle and supported the government so it's not wise to speak in general cause most cisse maxamud just like any other puntlanders they wish to see puntland progress.

This is the first time I seen anything about Cisse on this forum. @Armadillo Puntland needs to focus on the private sector and managing this crisis we are in. The reason Gaas has to leave the country and build relations is because nobody from the private sector is being creative enough to bring solutions to the region.

I just had a shipment leave Bosasso last week and do you know how unorganized and chaotic it is to import and export out of Somalia or Puntland for that matter?

As a Puntite I don't care about who leads the country; I only care about the private sector that grows the economy.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
original.gif

am i now officially part of the Puntland crew
motherfuck them bradar and motherfuck you for that matter :siilaanyolaugh:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Armadillo @Duchess

Hey guess who's Cisse?

I don't care who's in power. I only care about the private sector that can create industries for any Somali region. Politicians only last terms; entrepreneurs last on the markets terms.

Sorry mate, I'm sure you're a good bloke and all but your people back home........................are a bit scummy.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
ALL? That's bit harsh.

You're damn right it's all of them. Since the capital is your city, since that cabbie from Oz presidency, you lot have been, as Stormzy says; "Getting too big for your boots". Need to pipe down on the self importance. Learn to be humble.

You're damn right it's all of them. Since the capital is your city, since that cabbie from Oz presidency, you lot have been, as Stormzy says; "Getting too big for your boots". Need to pipe down on the self importance. Learn to be humble.

Don't worry about old men who haven't even entered an elevator.

Focus on finding ways to add value economically to the region.

Pr*ck. If fate were to ever have me catch you on the street, I'd back hand your sorry looking face. Eat sh*t ya c*nt. Acting all smug and all in your sh*tty videos. You're as worthless as the dust on floor. Just because you're living in Southeast Asia, don't pretend like you've made it in life. Don't get gassed by these kids, who've never left the run down estates/housing projects that they live in the west, fool you into believing that you're someone special, you're NOT.
Forgot to put on your tampon huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts