NSFW When keeping it real goes wrong!

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
There are no slums we don't live like India , there are townships ,
any reasonable man would avoid but the newer waves of Somalis are narrow minded people they go there and set shops unnecessarily attracting unprecedented problems , like how a pile of shit attracts the flies, eventually their lives at stake if they continue living in the worst places
crime happens everywhere universally , the township is a parallel universe however.

Living in bigger cities and in the country in general is a paradise compared to the clusterfuck we fled from due to dire circumstances.
I disagree , South Africa may be dangerous Somalia is far more unstable , the biggest hell on earth wether the truth hurts you or not .
We have far more opportunities and privileges we take for granted.

I can't speak for the many living and the generations that will continue living in the townships they are seeking death.
Nice try townships are slums

You see your a self hating idiot

Somalia has less rape then south Africa and somalia is in a civil war

Somalia has less murders year by year then south Africa and somalia is in a civil war with a active terrorist group yet less dead compared to south Africa

Somalis are racist but we don't kill the Bantu on xenophobic attacks like south Africa does to foreigners but the blacks are to dumb to realize that a few white families own th country along with some Indians yet they won't kill them

O you mentioned nice places in South Africa and safe places guess what Somaliland and Puntland are very safe and safer then south Africa

Bro im never going into an argument with an American ....wtf :tocry:
Smart move! Never! Almost all ppl here are carrying guns or some type of weapon. Just unintentionally cutting someone off while driving will turn into full blown car chase. It happened to me twice where I had to run for me life. Once on the highway going 90 miles per hour crossing over 5 lanes to the left then back to right and just to get away from the psycho that was chasing me for solid 10 miles! These ppl simply don’t care about their own lives never mind your own! Poverty, drug use, mental illness and assault weapons are bad bad combination but it’s a everyday reality in here.
May Allah protect us and our love ones ameen!

Warning: People getting shot and murdered

Audubillah “escalated” is an understatement
You're right I should've added the appropriate tags. Walal people are one bad day away from going nuts.

Once upon a time, I was sitting in traffic minding my own business. When I saw a random car cut in front of another. The guy who got cut was honking his car horn excessively at the other. That was enough to start a shootout on the freeway in the middle of rush hour.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

Somalia has less murders year by year then south Africa and somalia is in a civil war with a active terrorist group yet less dead compared to south Africa

Somalis are racist but we don't kill the Bantu on xenophobic attacks like south Africa does to foreigners but the blacks are to dumb to realize that a few white families own th country along with some Indians yet they won't kill them

O you mentioned nice places in South Africa and safe places guess what Somaliland and Puntland are very safe and safer then south Africa

You comfortably live somewhere in Canada , living off the generous handouts , you have privileges that many would kill for, but in return your pathetic excuse of a man bite the hands that fed you, you live your life f*ck all , not taking into consideration the given opportunity is once of all lifetime, you do not know what Somalis in their country went through, instead you open that sewage mouth to defile a nation you are unfamiliar with,
Why can't you keep that same energy with Somalia.

I hate generalise this but this quite accurate that westernised youths are trash ungrateful that your parents risked that hell of a journey to bring your sorry assess , ask yourselves this, why have they fled from that country in the first place , if Somalia is such a nice stable utopia then why are there thousands upon thousands seeking asylum on arrival every fucking day showing up at the borders, in this dangerous part of Africa?

Nice try , deflecting from reality, you can live in your own bubbles, delusions , being biased but can you admit your beloved country is the world's laughing stock
The truth is there
Somalia is not only lawless it's been obliterated since it's downfall, so the statistics you keep comparing with South Africa are flawed and contradictory , there are far more murders, rapes and clan cleansing that go unreported almost everyday but hey that thick head of yours is looking at a different direction.

There's a Somali proverb that says start from your house first , before mentioning others with your open mouth.

South Africa , yes it's true it's fucked up in many ways but light years ahead of Somalia and I will witness many more Somalis arriving at the porous border like hermit bees.

Whatever floats in your boat. Honestly
There's no point debating with the likes of you.

You fail to see the f*ck ups instead

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

If I was you or in your shoes, I would dedicate myself to study , graduate and move away from the dangerous hoods to an affluent area , many young boys are looped in they cycle of violence , getting murdered by a brainless Somali gangster or shot by Canadian police thats also a problem you should address

You keep mentioning you are pioneer why don't you travel to Somalia and make a difference
instead of obsessing with South Africa and it's people lol
That's not healthy ,
Also ranting is not a solution , you seem to be frustrated go get laid
Shaqo yeelo niinyahow

What is bothering me is the report of where the snowed they brushed off their cars landed. How was the snow landing on the neighbor's property? When I brush my car off, the snow lands on the ground directly beside my car. Not 7 feet across onto ANY neighbors' property. Was he complaining about the few snow particles that the wind might have picked up?

Good thing they're all dead. We need fewer dimwits on this planet. Who continues to shout at a looney who's got a GUN aimed at you?

bisinka how could anyone have such evil in their heart they murder their neighbors, two parents to an autistic boy, like this over some snow. i think i have anger issues sometimes and then i see a video like this and it makes me realize i'm just normal

There are no slums we don't live like India , there are townships ,
any reasonable man would avoid but the newer waves of Somalis are narrow minded people they go there and set shops unnecessarily attracting unprecedented problems , like how a pile of shit attracts the flies, eventually their lives at stake if they continue living in the worst places
crime happens everywhere universally , the township is a parallel universe however.

Living in bigger cities and in the country in general is a paradise compared to the clusterfuck we fled from due to dire circumstances.
I disagree , South Africa may be dangerous Somalia is far more unstable , the biggest hell on earth wether the truth hurts you or not .
We have far more opportunities and privileges we take for granted.

I can't speak for the many living and the generations that will continue living in the townships they are seeking death.
Yh ur right, its fobs who recently arrived in South Africa that open shops in the outskirts of cities, and thats a straight up death sentence. Would it be safer for somalis to set up shop in the cities and where are our strongholds in South Africa?

Mr Sufi

Smart move! Never! Almost all ppl here are carrying guns or some type of weapon. Just unintentionally cutting someone off while driving will turn into full blown car chase. It happened to me twice where I had to run for me life. Once on the highway going 90 miles per hour crossing over 5 lanes to the left then back to right and just get away from the psycho that was chasing me for solid 10 miles! These ppl simply don’t care about their own lives never mind your own! Poverty, drug use, mental illness and assault weapons are bad bad combination but it’s a everyday reality in here.
May Allah protect us and our love ones ameen!
Has anykn
If I was you or in your shoes, I would dedicate myself to study , graduate and move away from the dangerous hoods to an affluent area , many young boys are looped in they cycle of violence , getting murdered by a brainless Somali gangster or shot by Canadian police thats also a problem you should address

You keep mentioning you are pioneer why don't you travel to Somalia and make a difference
That's not healthy ,
Shaqo yeelo niinyahow
South Africa's dick ---------- o your mouth

I live in the suburbs of Alberta and Somalis are living better lives in the west then they are in that shithole of South Africa

You seem to think your a tough guy but I know for a fact you finger your bootyhole on hot days and sniff your fingers

Chill out and get back to truck driving

Mr Sufi

You comfortably live somewhere in Canada , living off the generous handouts , you have privileges that many would kill for, but in return your pathetic excuse of a man bite the hands that fed you, you live your life f*ck all , not taking into consideration the given opportunity is once of all lifetime, you do not know what Somalis in their country went through, instead you open that sewage mouth to defile a nation you are unfamiliar with,
Why can't you keep that same energy with Somalia.

I hate generalise this but this quite accurate that westernised youths are trash ungrateful that your parents risked that hell of a journey to bring your sorry assess , ask yourselves this, why have they fled from that country in the first place , if Somalia is such a nice stable utopia then why are there thousands upon thousands seeking asylum on arrival every fucking day showing up at the borders, in this dangerous part of Africa?

Nice try , deflecting from reality, you can live in your own bubbles, delusions , being biased but can you admit your beloved country is the world's laughing stock
The truth is there
Somalia is not only lawless it's been obliterated since it's downfall, so the statistics you keep comparing with South Africa are flawed and contradictory , there are far more murders, rapes and clan cleansing that go unreported almost everyday but hey that thick head of yours is looking at a different direction.

There's a Somali proverb that says start from your house first , before mentioning others with your open mouth.

South Africa , yes it's true it's fucked up in many ways but light years ahead of Somalia and I will witness many more Somalis arriving at the porous border like hermit bees.

Whatever floats in your boat. Honestly
There's no point debating with the likes of you.

You fail to see the f*ck ups instead
Genius handouts ahahahhahaha moron
My father was chemist mom stayed at home

Ahhahaha you think all western Somalis are bums ahahahhahaha dumb ass

You really think south Africa is a future for Somalis when all they get is rape and murders by the locals

At least in the UK Canada USA Somalis have a actually chance to make it in life
Shit even Somalia has more opportunities for Somalis then shit hole south Africa

You really swallowed the illusion of South Africa being a place for Somalis

Mr Sufi

That's not healthy ,
Shaqo yeelo niinyahow
You are true definition of trash bin
You in other post posted you drink liquor while driving a fucking truck pathetic

Somalis can be trash in africa as well look all th videos of Somali teens twerking drinking partying in Kenya in South Africa etc etc etc

Somalis are not all bad in the west and Somalis are not all good on the continent of Africa

You seem mad that you never got your chance to be in the west and to go to pubs and party with white girls trust me mate aka Mr kaafaar white women ain't all that

Now go back to being mad about us youths in the west wasting so much potential

Mr Sufi

That's not healthy ,
Shaqo yeelo niinyahow
You are not in my shoes SO SHUT THE f*ck UP

Mr Sufi

That's not healthy ,
Shaqo yeelo niinyahow

Get laid ? So you want me to commit Zina
You truly ARE DEGENERATE

Mr Sufi

That's not healthy ,
Shaqo yeelo niinyahow
O by the way just because you have braids does not make you a Rasta that's cultural appropriation

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Even when he brought the gun out, they was still talking, unaware, that was their last words. And HE CAME OUT, TO FINISH THEM OFF :damn:

May Allah protect us from people like that lunatic. Amen.

GTA is realistic for a reason, Americans are more trigger happy then the damn khat eating Somalis :susp:

Wow another example of guns not working. Walaahi angels are intervening. no doubt about it. The White guy didn't really want to shoot his ex tho. So cute.

1612479366698.jpeg