When keeping it real goes wrong!

Don't use mental illness. He knew exactly what he was doing. This is why people hide their mental illness because people think they'll do stuff like this. He finished them off so he knew he was going to jail for a long time.moral of the stor if you get shot you're still alive make sure to get away from the shooter as far as you can.also don't argue with someone who has a gun see how the wife says go ahead we have video as if that's going to stop him.

Keo

VIP
I also read that it was an ongoing feud between them and this was just the tipping point. Seems like the problematic neighbours took themselves out as fucked up as it is.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have watched the video like 20 times. lol I don't know why i am fascinated by it. The shooter hoorta was very bad shooter. He scuked in shooting. The article above says he tried to shoot in the air, but that is a lie. He was pointing to them shooting as he approached them. Horrible shooter, Even at close range he missed many times when he aimed at the poor woman.

I think the angels were making his bullet fly every where. He was too mad to focus on shooting. Its like when u observe in the wild, when a crocodile comes creeping under the water, when he attacks he comes out so fast and with so much force he misses its mark. I have seen many lucky victim antelope escape lol

Its best to be calm and aim target. But when u r mad, or crazy mad like this shooter, the option is not there. lol

I have watched the video like 20 times. lol I don't know why i am fascinated by it. The shooter hoorta was very bad shooter. He scuked in shooting. The article above says he tried to shoot in the air, but that is a lie. He was pointing to them shooting as he approached them. Horrible shooter, Even at close range he missed many times when he aimed at the poor woman.

I think the angels were making his bullet fly every where. He was too mad to focus on shooting. Its like when u observe in the wild, when a crocodile comes creeping under the water, when he attacks he comes out so fast and with so much force he misses its mark. I have seen many lucky victim antelope escape lol

Its best to be calm and aim target. But when u r mad, or crazy mad like this shooter, the option is not there. lol

Did you see how the husband left her alone lol

Americans talkin spicy to each other knowing there is a good chance that person might have a gun tucked in is something i will never understand.

He shot himself when the cops knocked on his door , clearly he was suicidal and just wanted to take them with him .

I hope they didn't leave any kids behind . really sad .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did you see how the husband left her alone lol

Coward. But may he rest in peace. That is the American man for you huuno. The women wear the pants. U see when his wife started talking, thats when he notched it up. He should have run back towards him as he was shooting his wife. Why run? Both of them could have tackled him together if need be. He left his wife out cold, and she is so cocky and arrogant that she died still talking back at the shooter. Never get into an argument with someone who is confrontational, u dont know about their life. They might be tired of their life and want to go out blazing with your life.

Coward. But may he rest in peace. That is the American man for you huuno. The women wear the pants. U see when his wife started talking, thats when he notched it up. He should have run back towards him as he was shooting his wife. Why run? Both of them could have tackled him together if need be. He left his wife out cold, and she is so cocky and arrogant that she died still talking back at the shooter. Never get into an argument with someone who is confrontational, u dont know about their life. They might be tired of their life and want to go out blazing with your life.
All of them needed some ass beating with no guns involved. I once had man at work approach me like that I backed up like a scared puppy he noticed himself and backed off from and went back to his car. I think some people don't know how confrontation they are to others however these neighbors were intimidating each other on purpose.

Trending

Latest posts