I am NOT a federal agent
AHAHHAHA THIS NIGGA A TRUCK DRIVER
And? Trucking is a real niqqa job.
f2pfxo0e93761.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The man did not commit suicide and murder only because of a little snow. It's most likely due to mental illness. The snow was just the tipping point for him to go apeshit.

Mental illness is overrated. Sometimes, people SNAP! Its part of human condition. And the problem with us humans is we do not want to embrace our human-ness.

And yes- when you SNAP you lose--temporarily that is.

That is why the court allow temporary insanity plea for anger purpose.

Like when Xaliimo finds out her husband married another woman, our of Xinaas or Jealousy she boils water for him and while he sleeps - she pours it on him. It has happened many times in Somalia.

:mugshotman: So you are describing what you typically do behind those curtains , why do you need to tell us your degenerate activity, look at this filthy sodomite , qaniis waaxid .

Okay , so your father was a postgraduate who became a qualified chemist , probably working at a laboratory then why do you sound like a genetic experience that weren't really fucking wrong, you behave worse than what a chimpanzee would, it's not surprising if you have not evolved from the embryo stage look at yourself lol
not being able to format words in the right order nor string a comprehensive sentence.
The cap in this one is real.

But nonetheless you are a walking embarrassment for westernised somalis why does this thread reeks of xaar.
No offense @Zoobear but look at this imbecile

What an Idiot , is this how reer Hennessy truly behave
:snoop::damn:

Where you dropped in the head while you was in the womb?
You don't sound sane nor rational ,
So you resort to absurd conclusions and bring assumptions.

Trash ? Seriously ? Don't contradict yourself you make yourself look like a retarded f*ggot. Or in other words you are one.
In order to decipher your spastic third grade sentiments and for the audience to understand what a complete joke you are
, Let us go through your deplorable sentences one by one , lfmao

"You seem mad that you never got your chance to be in the west and to go to pubs and party with white girls trust me mate aka Mr kaafaar white women ain't all that"
Nacas foqal nacas
You are handicapped statements even someone with downsyndrome would display keen intellect than this inbred Hennessy induced deer fucker
damn what can I say , you are spewing garbage once again.

Where did you get that information that I was driving trucks for a living , dumbass I don't do logistics and nothing related to trucks.
Lay off the crackpipe son it's not good to rush to conclusion , but for a mouth breather specimen it's quite understandable to see what kind of subhuman you truly are
Wonderwork it os .
I would hate to say that the 68 IQ is real and Zoomaaalis like you perfectly seem to fit in that category, by looking at several pathetic shitposting threads you made highly indicates that you lack intellectual vitality.

In other words you are fucked in the head to think like this .

And since you keep talking about sodomite activities don't quote me again
My keyboard is allergic to degenerate wastemen
What's this argument even about? Is it about Somalia being a shithole if so i agree with you.

Our country is a shithole due to many factors one being that way too many of our people still have shit in a hole . Look at how we treat our most vulnerable people. I was shocked when I saw small children ridiculing and using nasty word towards another child born with a handicap " laangareh or faarur".

Right now I can say that due to the circumstances of our history, the festering hate and resentment in our hearts and minds can be attributed to a single generation. Way too many of our people back home see kindness and integrity as weaknesses to be exploited.

Look at how our "leaders" bow their head and tow the line when commanded by Mr Swann but would rip each other apart if left alone.

Mental illness is overrated. Sometimes, people SNAP! Its part of human condition. And the problem with us humans is we do not want to embrace our human-ness.

And yes- when you SNAP you lose--temporarily that is.

That is why the court allow temporary insanity plea for anger purpose.

Like when Xaliimo finds out her husband married another woman, our of Xinaas or Jealousy she boils water for him and while he sleeps - she pours it on him. It has happened many times in Somalia.
I agree calling it mental illness makes it seems abstract. When we're all capable of extreme violence under the right circumstances.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
You comfortably live somewhere in Canada , living off the generous handouts , you have privileges that many would kill for, but in return your pathetic excuse of a man bite the hands that fed you, you live your life f*ck all , not taking into consideration the given opportunity is once of all lifetime, you do not know what Somalis in their country went through, instead you open that sewage mouth to defile a nation you are unfamiliar with,
Why can't you keep that same energy with Somalia.

I hate generalise this but this quite accurate that westernised youths are trash ungrateful that your parents risked that hell of a journey to bring your sorry assess , ask yourselves this, why have they fled from that country in the first place , if Somalia is such a nice stable utopia then why are there thousands upon thousands seeking asylum on arrival every fucking day showing up at the borders, in this dangerous part of Africa?

Nice try , deflecting from reality, you can live in your own bubbles, delusions , being biased but can you admit your beloved country is the world's laughing stock
The truth is there
Somalia is not only lawless it's been obliterated since it's downfall, so the statistics you keep comparing with South Africa are flawed and contradictory , there are far more murders, rapes and clan cleansing that go unreported almost everyday but hey that thick head of yours is looking at a different direction.

There's a Somali proverb that says start from your house first , before mentioning others with your open mouth.

South Africa , yes it's true it's fucked up in many ways but light years ahead of Somalia and I will witness many more Somalis arriving at the porous border like hermit bees.

Whatever floats in your boat. Honestly
There's no point debating with the likes of you.

You fail to see the f*ck ups instead
FACE

SOUTH AFRICAN NIGGAS DEFINITELY HAVE FUCKED YOU IN YOUR RASS CLOT ASS DAMN A SIMP FOR SOUTH AFRICAN MADOWS YOU ADMITTED YOU DATED THEM

AHHAHAHAHA THATS WHY YOUR SO HEATED YOU

SOUTH AFRICA IS A SHIT HOLE JUST LIKE YOUR MOUTH

SO OPEN UP AND LET A CUSH KING TAKE A SHIT

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Their neanderthal genes start kicking in :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:
I'm muslim so I don't believe in that stiff but if u believe in Neanderthals then u need to know Africans have it as well but smaller than Europeans and Asians but I don't believe it

I just see this kind of behavior from white people, killing each other without any hesitation or fear, look at how this scumbag went back to his house to take a shotgun and finish them :francis: scary shit tbh

Trending