When it comes to lending money to friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I loan someone money the first time I consider it charity. If they pay back the loan then I'll know that they're trustworthy of they ask for another loan in the future.

I've given friends up to 5k if they needed it because I know they'll pay me back. And they do the same for me.

In my opinion you don't have real friends if you're not able to trust them with your money. :manny:

5K?

that's writing up contracts style of money or murdering them if they dnt pay it back.

You really do trust ur niggas.

Personally, I just dont ask or borrow money. I feel awkward doing it.

5K?

that's writing up contracts style of money or murdering them if they dnt pay it back.

You really do trust ur niggas.

Personally, I just dont ask or borrow money. I feel awkward doing it.
I used not like asking for loans either but it's good to have people to ask for money when you really need it. Instead getting taken advantage of by banks because you're desperate for money.

Plus if you ever wanted to get into business with someone this is a great way to know whether you can trust them.

If it's a small amount I would prefer to give it rather then loan that way we both can have peace of mind. Theres only 1 friend that I would be willing to let borrow a large sum of money and vice versa. She once offered to let me borrow 5k but I was able to figure something out and didn't need too.

Gambar

VIP
When I loan someone money the first time I consider it charity. If they pay back the loan then I'll know that they're trustworthy of they ask for another loan in the future.

I've given friends up to 5k if they needed it because I know they'll pay me back. And they do the same for me.

In my opinion you don't have real friends if you're not able to trust them with your money. :manny:
Maskeen ba tahay mashallah ina abti.

how long do ya'll usually wait until you ask for you lacag back?

And if they don't have it or give you an excuse, how long do you wait until you ask again?

I find it somewhat awkward to be having to ask for my money back, I'm thinking they should respect the trust and give it back immediately(or at least keep me updated about my $$)

What do you think?

I never ask for the money back. People know this and that's why they keep coming to me for money. One of these days i am gonna have to put my foot down.

Ironically the ones who pay it back are all non somalis. hmm

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I once had a Nike hoodie, Somali neighbourhood guy who was a friend, 'borrows it' one night.

Every time I saw one of his 6 siblings they all had a go wearing it, at that point who would want it back. That hoodie was beyond a washing machine....

:jcoleno: it became a communal hoodie:kendrickcry:
them groupie hoodies lol there was a somali who wrapped a city worker on the dlr now the whole block got the city worker's Rolex on their insta posing like its theirs somalis even hold watches hostage

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Thanks for all the advice guys, I really appreciate it! Imma ask for it one last time and analyze his response and proceed accordingly. Funny thing is this brother is a Somali dude that doesn't fast or pray so I doubt I'll get the hundred back.:ivers:

Oh well, ya live and ya learn :manny:

Thanks for all the advice guys, I really appreciate it! Imma ask for it one last time and analyze his response and proceed accordingly. Funny thing is this brother is a Somali dude that doesn't fast or pray so I doubt I'll get the hundred back.:ivers:

Oh well, ya live and ya learn :manny:

Unlucky, that shit is gone forever.

Only thing left now to do is to beat him with his own belt

I've never lent a friend more than $20 before so I don't really care if I don't get it back, although it is appreciated. Most people tend to forget anyways, unless it's a huge amount of money.

Lol it's funny cuz when I lend my friends money, I don't ask them to pay me back. But for my brothers and sisters, I expect a contract, time and date for when they will pay me back :icon lol:

you're definitely right, it's all about respect at the end of the day. imma have to put this nigga in the acquaintance category once I get my lacag back :ivers:

Friends tend to akways be more lax with their friends compared to paying rent or some other bill. Imma try 1 more time this Friday and if I don't get a solid answer I'll just forgive the guy. It's Ramadan so that's more hasanat for me anyway lol
Update: I just forgave the guy and let it go. Never gonna let him borrow a penny ever again tho:mybusiness:

I lend money to only two of my friends, only two. I can trust them both, one more than other. Thats why it all depends on how much. And i never ask couse they know they are owed so they pay back or give me a date on when they pay.

Dont lend money to someone you dont know well. Small amounts like 20-100 are fine as you could fogive them but if its big money you are o your own.

It depends how close they are to me, but typically 1-6 months.

I don't feel comfortable downright asking for the money back which is why I bring up things such as I have a flight, my parents need a new sofa, my sister needs a new car etc to obtain my money sooner.

Lying is wrong but you need to remember that some people have no morals so it's either bend the truth or never see your money again.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I lend money to only two of my friends, only two. I can trust them both, one more than other. Thats why it all depends on how much. And i never ask couse they know they are owed so they pay back or give me a date on when they pay.

Dont lend money to someone you dont know well. Small amounts like 20-100 are fine as you could fogive them but if its big money you are o your own.

I agree with only lending money to friends but I knew this guy since high school and we've built a rapport since then. The dudes been shady for the past year or so but I've noticed Somali dudes always look at you as a pushover when you're nice to them in my city. Everybody is a wannabe gangster now it seems :kodaksmiley:
It depends how close they are to me, but typically 1-6 months.

I don't feel comfortable downright asking for the money back which is why I bring up things such as I have a flight, my parents need a new sofa, my sister needs a new car etc to obtain my money sooner.

Lying is wrong but you need to remember that some people have no morals so it's either bend the truth or never see your money again.

Lool I'll have to steal your idea for next time or I'm just gonna lie and say I'm broke no matter what they need or ask for:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts