When Hijab Is Too Sexy And Bares All

Correct, these female's are overweight and fat, this is the unfortunate part about our culture were they are celebrated hence there is no impetus for them to make any effort and why obesity rates are through the roof.

The male's who are into overweight female's like these are usually malnourished or brainwashed by rap culture, they have absolutely no prior experience with female's of this size, because if they did, they would feel physically sick.

The Somali female much like the whole of East Africa is not designed to carry weight like that because it becomes all jiggly disgusting fat unlike female's from West Africa who carry much more muscle and hence carry that weight more easily.

:pachah1:

Speaking from personal experience I see. Saxib, waa runtaa, these kinda beauties require strength and skill to make them happy and satisfied. You come across as skinny with huge afro and traditional who would make love with the lights out in the room. Not a surprise that you failed before and expressing the bitter after taste LOL.

Both are fat.

This weird trend of calling fat girls thick needs to end.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_193cbf2f-a776-49e2-b15a-7ca65ab1d919_large.gif

Also I think the Somali girl is wearing one of these things that hide your fat.

Her body proportions look unnatural considering her size.

:mjlol: does the ED in your username stand for Eating Disorder? This sounds too personal, mate.

Don't you feel out of place being the first to mention her clan even though some other members before you commented on her location as much? Do you think they don't know her clan?

I understand your mentality perfectly because I am somali after all. Except I don't give a f*ck about some woman's clan.

You are one of those who doesn't feel complete unless clan is referenced.

I just said the clan without thinking, it's just me.... I say this out loud .....

Proejction saxib. Instead, each could have posted their version of beauty or explained without insulting the ladies what they consider beautiful.

You said Maashallah before, so you have a good taste already.

:lolbron:

@ZakWantsToPlay

she’s (second picture) a unique girl in terms to her figure. I don’t know if I ever met one like her and will I date her? For me, dating is finding out if someone is compatible with me in establishing a relationship with her and it isn’t solely based on her looks. I don’t date for quickies. I have to admit that she looks like those classical paintings depicting women. Let’s call her the Somali Mona Lisa. You guys are either salivating for her or demonising her based on lust. See the bigger picture.

@ZakWantsToPlay

she’s (second picture) a unique girl in terms to her figure. I don’t know if I ever met one like her and will I date her? For me, dating is finding out if someone is compatible with me in establishing a relationship with her and it isn’t solely based on her looks. I don’t date for quickies. I have to admit that she looks like those classical paintings depicting women. Let’s call her the Somali Mona Lisa. You guys are either salivating for her or demonising her based on lust. See the bigger picture.

Again, you have such a fine taste in women wallah. I mean, a guy has to be blind to not see the contours of beauty and the shapely figure so apparent in this somali lady.

I do agree beauty or good looks alone do not make an individual your ideal partner and there is more to the person than their physical features. I find myself in agreement with you sir.

:yousmart:

You aren't into somalis then. I run into somali girls who look better than this still with their layers of clothing.

Skin tone matters in beauty. Somali women are for that reason prettier always in my eyes. White skin is bland.

:camby::camby:

Who said I wasn't into Somali girls.

Just because you're a chubby chaser who likes them obese on the bmi mean scale doesn't mean the rest of us Somalis guys are like you.

:camby::camby::camby:

The male's who are into overweight female's like these are usually malnourished or brainwashed by rap culture, they have absolutely no prior experience with female's of this size, because if they did, they would feel physically sick.
Sounds like you didn't have the correct umm...perquisites and now you call all thick girls fat. Stick to woman built like Hank Hill sxb and you'll never feel inadequate again.

:camby::camby:

Who said I wasn't into Somali girls.

Just because you're a chubby chaser who likes them obese on the bmi mean scale doesn't mean the rest of us Somalis guys are like you.

:camby::camby::camby:

I do not expect every male to have the same taste in women as other males do. If you could justify your objection to this beauty, would have been better.

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Number 1, I wasn't talking to you. Number 2 I merely made a statement based on observations.
There is an Isaaq majority in Bristol but there is a sizeable Xamar population in Bristol wlhi. Somalis are divided between Somaliland and Somalia

Obesity is not beauty.

:manny::manny:

But you confuse wide hips for Obesity. You never saw a woman with wide hips before? Look at her mid section as well, where is the fat in there? You claimed she is using something to flatten her mid section which is just too much hate breh. You are looking for anything to diminish this woman's hot looks.

Come on, I can understand a female to be that bitter about this woman's beauty, but a guy who is this bitter as you? I mean, you are too personal in a way about her. Weird for a guy.

:lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts