When Hijab Is Too Sexy And Bares All

Correct, these female's are overweight and fat, this is the unfortunate part about our culture were they are celebrated hence there is no impetus for them to make any effort and why obesity rates are through the roof.

The male's who are into overweight female's like these are usually malnourished or brainwashed by rap culture, they have absolutely no prior experience with female's of this size, because if they did, they would feel physically sick.

The Somali female much like the whole of East Africa is not designed to carry weight like that because it becomes all jiggly disgusting fat unlike female's from West Africa who carry that extra weight more easily because they have more muscles.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Correct, these female's are overweight and fat, this is the unfortunate part about our culture were they are celebrated hence there is no impetus for them to make any effort and why obesity rates are through the roof.

The male's who are into overweight female's like these are usually malnourished or brainwashed by rap culture, they have absolutely no prior experience with female's of this size, because if they did, they would feel physically sick.

The Somali female much like the whole of East Africa is not designed to carry weight like that because it becomes all jiggly disgusting fat unlike female's from West Africa who carry that extra weight more easily because they have more muscles.

The one wearing very tight and clothes and makeup is near enough fat, however women tend to carry weight around their hips and bum. That is natural.

Being stick thin is not very feminine and no before you accuse me of being fat, i'm 52kg.

You gave me a qashin because I commented that the white girl had narrow hips. Women with wide hips give birth easier and have healthier children. That is why men are drawn to them.

The one wearing very tight and clothes and makeup is near enough fat, however women tend to carry weight around their hips and bum. That is natural.

Being stick thin is not very feminine and no before you accuse me of being fat, i'm 52kg.

You gave me a qashin because I commented that the white girl had narrow hips. Women with wide hips give birth easier and have healthier children. That is why men are drawn to them.
52 kg.....daaamn girl. I always assumed you were 82kg. Every time I see a poster their number pops up in my head. I always got 82 from you

52kg x 2.204lbs/1kg = 114.6lbs and starving.

LOL

Tukraq

VIP
upload_2019-10-25_14-39-42.jpeg

I don’t get the fat comments you can literally see the waist line by the belt

There is truly nothing that I hate more than women (or men for that matter), that dress religiously in a way that they might as well go naked or gaal all together. Walaahi, I have more respect for a gaal who dresses modest because of whatever reasons they have than some self proclaimed Muslims acting this way.

I simply don't understand why they still masquerade themselves as Muslims while they clearly are not. And remind you...we all do haram, but at least we don't do it out in the open and cause fitnah. . People complain about homewreckers. Well let me tell you...these people are Jannah wreckers! These people are the worst of all walaahi.

MarriedScentedGrunion-small.gif

Last edited:

Trending