When Hijab Is Too Sexy And Bares All

"I didn't know that.....I thought it was all the baris, basto, lahorh and subyyad she was eating " :ulyin:
I need context brother. I do get the meme though. Why would I lie? I am telling you keep tabs on fat Halimos when they hit the gym they don't become thin they become thick. Which is even better because they still have the self-worth of someone who is overweight.

I need context brother. I do get the meme though. Why would I lie? I am telling you keep tabs on fat Halimos when they hit the gym they don't become thin they become thick. Which is even better because they still have the self-worth of someone who is overweight.

Plus, I didn't see xalimos in the gym when i was going to the gym.....acheeb :ohhh:

Look at those hips. She is built like a man in the lower body. Pretty
Just when I was about to lose hope on Farahs and humanity, I read your comment. Thank you.

nice breasts but a man's lower body.

As they say the fun is not in the face. Unless she's into that.:trumpsmirk:
Eedo I know you grew up in the 80s with the invention of silicone boobies. Men's tastes have developed, Hooters is changing it's business model!

What was fat in 1983 when you were of courting age is not fat today in eyes of all men. Except for punny boys like Ed who can't handle the booty.

No matter how conservatively a woman may be dressed, her beauty can spill outside the impositions. Big boobs are hard to hide.

These two ladies can not obscure their hot looks behind any veil. At least they tried.

Yes they can, they are wearing tight fitted clothing, especially the non Niqabi. Very tight skirt and an even tighter top.

Look, I just made a statement of observation because most somalis I know who live in Bristol and Cardiff are habar awal isaaq

It wasn't a clan thread but one about apparent beauty of women. You should have confined yourself to such expressions regarding looks not about clan.

Explain the need you have to mention her clan and why should I give a f*ck about that?

It wasn't a clan thread but one about apparent beauty of women. You should have confined yourself to such expressions regarding looks not about clan.

Explain the need you have to mention her clan and why should I give a f*ck about that?

Number 1, I wasn't talking to you. Number 2 I merely made a statement based on observations.

Number 1, I wasn't talking to you. Number 2 I merely made a statement based on observations.

Don't you feel out of place being the first to mention her clan even though some other members before you commented on her location as much? Do you think they don't know her clan?

I understand your mentality perfectly because I am somali after all. Except I don't give a f*ck about some woman's clan.

You are one of those who doesn't feel complete unless clan is referenced.

We got some chubby chasers here :gaasdrink:
Correct, these female's are overweight and fat, this is the unfortunate part about our culture were they are celebrated hence there is no impetus for them to make any effort and why obesity rates are through the roof.

The male's who are into overweight female's like these are usually malnourished or brainwashed by rap culture, they have absolutely no prior experience with female's of this size, because if they did, they would feel physically sick.

The Somali female much like the whole of East Africa is not designed to carry weight like that because it becomes all jiggly disgusting fat unlike female's from West Africa who carry that extra weight more easily because they have more muscles.

Trending