When Hijab Is Too Sexy And Bares All

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Correct, these female's are overweight and fat, this is the unfortunate part about our culture were they are celebrated hence there is no impetus for them to make any effort and why obesity rates are through the roof.

The male's who are into overweight female's like these are usually malnourished or brainwashed by rap culture, they have absolutely no prior experience with female's of this size, because if they did, they would feel physically sick.

The Somali female much like the whole of East Africa is not designed to carry weight like that because it becomes all jiggly disgusting fat unlike female's from West Africa who carry that extra weight more easily because they have more muscles.

Yup! I noticed fat aka thick women attract under achieving men skinny men with low confidence. All affluent/wealthy men are to married petite women.

Tukraq

VIP
Yup! I noticed fat aka thick women attract under achieving men skinny men with low confidence. All affluent/wealthy men are to married petite women.
nope, only old guys like em petite basically the baby boomer generation, in our generation this is far from the case, wealthy men in our generation like em thick

Abaayo you sound bitter. Use that energy to stress eat. You have cushitic genes all the weight will go to your ass. Tyrone won't ignore you anymore for the thick Morrocan that has you hating all thick women.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
nope, only old guys like em petite basically the baby boomer generation, in our generation this is far from the case, wealthy men in our generation like em thick
Sorry only ghetto ratchet, low class men chase chubby women

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Abaayo you sound bitter. Use that energy to stress eat. You have cushitic genes all the weight will go to your ass. Tyrone won't ignore you anymore for the thick Morrocan that has you hating all thick women.
I don’t need to eat a lot. I care about my health and and looks, I am am fit and beautiful and will age beautifully.

Tel that to fat, depressed girls who stuff their face whenever they are stress out instead of working out.

@Emily

My friend @Tukraq is right. Most Somali men dating white women prefer bigger boned women like this one.

upload_2019-10-27_3-36-33.jpeg

Why?

You've to understand that Somalis are from a nomadic background who experience constant droughts and a big boned wife doesn't only survive starvation during droughts but she could also breed during the drought periods. They are paid more camels (Somali dowry) than skinny women. Your misunderstanding stems from that premise.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Only old, senile, erectile issues, boomers go for bony anorexic women
Ok chubby chaser. Have a cheese burger and calm down.

Don’t mean to a b but thin women, are the desired women in the world

upload_2019-10-26_12-22-13.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
nope white girls are evolving for a reason, currently all whites, blacks and Asians prefer a big booty, only East Asians like em flat

Only white girls who are into ghetto ratchet music. Asian girls are petite, feminine and beautiful.

Trending