When her breath smells of skittle, her saliva tastes

Screenshot_20230703_003308_Reddit.jpg

When her breath smells of strawberry flavoured skittles,
And her saliva, of a koob of shaax oo edeb daran

Both her almond eyes, like two sleeping babies tucked asleep in a crip

I want to map her arteries with the base of my tongue, her veins with its tip

I want to oil her hair for her and tie it to my own so she sitting beneath me and her hair rises up locking into mine and then I just cry at the magnitude of my love for her and my tear drops flow into her eyes and it reverse flows into her eyes so now her tears become my own :it0tdo8: :it0tdo8:

I want to wake up besides her every morning and I can't wait to smell that beautiful scent of her morning dhuuso. I can't wait to feel so pressed every night she falls asleep and takes away most of my buusto. Like go ahead huuno. Abuse me with your stinking dhuuso. Steal my buusto, burp in my face and steal the Wi-Fi speed from me. I love you. Your breath stinks but I love you. You can't be bothered to shower today but I love you. You're on your period and you treating me like shit but I love you. You haven't changed your baati in a week but I still love you.

Hold my hand. Let our fingers interlock. Every-time it does, I feel like how Allah feels when the brothers be stood in line for jummah together. Or the day Somaliweyn finally unites forever.
I don't mind if you wake up one morning and blow a sneeze in my face. I'll lick my lips and smile in your face.

Let me pick you up and do a few squat sets with you on my back

Let me make you udon noodles and we can suck a noodle strand until we kiss. Whats that lipgloss you wearing, mac?

When her breath smells of strawberry flavoured skittles.

-Written by a farax stood staring into the abyss at a vending machine at a 9-5, the vending machine had a pack of skittles in it. There are no xalimos at his workplace.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Last edited:

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)
:birdman::gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:@hamar_oo_iidil u weird ass nigga stop watching phub jackin off 2 butt ass naked females get off yo phone n go touch sum grass u horny ass nigga

I…I………don’t know what to say.

Like I’m really at a loss of words and everyone that has been on this forum long enough knows I’m rarely….at a loss of words.

But no offense walal…. since I don’t know how to articulate my severe discomfort……. just eeew.

弡敬軒 Vomit GIF

Last edited:
On a real note I think there is some talent behind this. You have excellent imagery skills and are able to keep a reader compelled. I implore you to explore this talent walaal.

I ain’t reading allat lil bro 😭😭😭 we πŸ†™ tho πŸ’―
I decided to read allat :dead:

what's wrong with you πŸ’€

1691009852175.png

Is this some sort of character your playing?

First you wanted to kiss and marry your cousin's wife now your writing this pile of nonsense.

Anyways regardless you are astronomically down bad snap out of it.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You know you hit prime levels of down bad when your writing Erotic Poems in a Somali Forum :drakelaugh:

Trending