When her breath smells of skittle, her saliva tastes

You should start exporting your talents in the DMs. I'm sure many xalimos on this site will appreciate what you're willing to do for them :trumpsmirk:

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I…I………don’t know what to say.

Like I’m really at a loss of words and everyone that has been on this forum long enough knows I’m rarely….at a loss of words.

But no offense walal…. since I don’t know how to articulate my severe discomfort……. just eeew.
@hamar_oo_iidil
You deserve a gold medal for making @Angelina stutter on her writing.

:russ: :dead:

BRAVO:
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

video game winner GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im not reading all of that but I skimmed a couple words seems like a horny guy who hasn't got any malab yet and is dying out here, dw saaxib alot of incels and normal women think like this is well they even make stupid watpadd stories about it but those are women
Your a grown ass man keep this information to yourself it isn't benefiting of you to verbalise how down bad you are even to your wife you can't act like this its highkey feminine.

everyone making fun of him don't act like you haven't thought about this stuff aswell (with the exclusion of the non-incels on here (which are close to 1%)

My boy you don't need to touch grass you need to nosedive into it
Stuart Holden Lol GIF by DAZN

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Like go ahead huuno. Abuse me with your stinking dhuuso. Steal my buusto, burp in my face and steal the Wi-Fi speed from me. I love you. Your breath stinks but I love you. You can't be bothered to shower today but I love you. You're on your period and you treating me like shit but I love you. You haven't changed your baati in a week but I still love you.
1691037461656.jpeg

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Im not reading all of that but I skimmed a couple words seems like a horny guy who hasn't got any malab yet and is dying out here, dw saaxib alot of incels and normal women think like this is well they even make stupid watpadd stories about it but those are women
Your a grown ass man keep this information to yourself it isn't benefiting of you to verbalise how down bad you are even to your wife you can't act like this its highkey feminine.

everyone making fun of him don't act like you haven't thought about this stuff aswell (with the exclusion of the non-incels on here (which are close to 1%)

My boy you don't need to touch grass you need to nosedive into it
Stuart Holden Lol GIF by DAZN
It's interesting, some women say they want a guy who writes them poetry cause that's the type of shit they read in erotica and Wattpad stories but if a guy actually wrote them poetry they'd d screenshot and clown him to their friends
:lolbron:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Love is most beautiful and heartbreaking.
f*ck I don’t want to fall in love again mate
It’s not worth it and kinda overrated.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
For the TLDR crew:

Strawberry kisses, eyes tucked into cribs and dream lovers under Dutch oven covers. Still yearning as her hygiene stops. Uses her body as a prop for shoulder carry squats. Hands interlocked.

:chrisfreshhah:This must be a troll thread.

For the TLDR crew:

Strawberry kisses, eyes tucked into cribs and dream lovers under Dutch oven covers. Still yearning as her hygiene stops. Uses her body as a prop for shoulder carry squats. Hands interlocked.

:chrisfreshhah:This must be a troll thread.
I am not a troll, these are my words. I meant every single word of it