When her breath smells of skittle, her saliva tastes

When her breath smells of strawberry flavoured skittles,
And her saliva, of a koob of shaax oo edeb daran

Both her almond eyes, like two sleeping babies tucked asleep in a crip

I want to map her arteries with the base of my tongue, her veins with its tip

I want to oil her hair for her and tie it to my own so she sitting beneath me and her hair rises up locking into mine and then I just cry at the magnitude of my love for her and my tear drops flow into her eyes and it reverse flows into her eyes so now her tears become my own :it0tdo8: :it0tdo8:

I want to wake up besides her every morning and I can't wait to smell that beautiful scent of her morning dhuuso. I can't wait to feel so pressed every night she falls asleep and takes away most of my buusto. Like go ahead huuno. Abuse me with your stinking dhuuso. Steal my buusto, burp in my face and steal the Wi-Fi speed from me. I love you. Your breath stinks but I love you. You can't be bothered to shower today but I love you. You're on your period and you treating me like shit but I love you. You haven't changed your baati in a week but I still love you.

Hold my hand. Let our fingers interlock. Every-time it does, I feel like how Allah feels when the brothers be stood in line for jummah together. Or the day Somaliweyn finally unites forever.
I don't mind if you wake up one morning and blow a sneeze in my face. I'll lick my lips and smile in your face.

Let me pick you up and do a few squat sets with you on my back

Let me make you udon noodles and we can suck a noodle strand until we kiss. Whats that lipgloss you wearing, mac?

When her breath smells of strawberry flavoured skittles.

-Written by a farax stood staring into the abyss at a vending machine at a 9-5, the vending machine had a pack of skittles in it. There are no xalimos at his workplace.

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
I want to wake up besides her every morning and I can't wait to smell that beautiful scent of her morning dhuuso. I can't wait to feel so pressed every night she falls asleep and takes away most of my buusto. Like go ahead huuno. Abuse me with your stinking dhuuso. Steal my buusto, burp in my face and steal the Wi-Fi speed from me. I love you. Your breath stinks but I love you. You can't be bothered to shower today but I love you. You're on your period and you treating me like shit but I love you. You haven't changed your baati in a week but I still love you.
:wtf::wtf::wtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
this might be Rizz
GIF by Young Thug

When her breath smells of strawberry flavoured skittles,
And her saliva, of a koob of shaax oo edeb daran

Both her almond eyes, like two sleeping babies tucked asleep in a crip

I want to map her arteries with the base of my tongue, her veins with its tip

I want to oil her hair for her and tie it to my own so she sitting beneath me and her hair rises up locking into mine and then I just cry at the magnitude of my love for her and my tear drops flow into her eyes and it reverse flows into her eyes so now her tears become my own :it0tdo8: :it0tdo8:

Hold my hand. Let our fingers interlock. Every-time it does, I feel like how Allah feels when the brothers be stood in line for jummah together. Or the day Somaliweyn finally unites forever.
I don't mind if you wake up one morning and blow a sneeze in my face. I'll lick my lips and smile in your face.

Let me pick you up and do a few squat sets with you on my back

Let me make you udon noodles and we can suck a noodle strand until we kiss. Whats that lipgloss you wearing, mac?

When her breath smells of strawberry flavoured skittles.

-Written by a farax stood staring into the abyss at a vending machine at a 9-5, the vending machine had a pack of skittles in it. There are no xalimos at his workplace.
War jeceel iyo qaraami ku dhimo, I have a girl and I would never say some ish like this 💀

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Certified Creepzstar🤣

You could easily make a Halimo who's into you puke instantly with this type of hadal.

Wa iga talo, is adkay bajaqdaa tahay was.
Flower Boy Love GIF by The Bachelorette