When did you realise you were ugly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even a prisoner on death row can still get women just like Charles mason he married a young girl recently,, but a intelligent ugly man with 2 degrees and a great career cannot, this tells you that the female mindset is actually more primitive than the male brain, a women can ignore if her man is a loser as long as she feels secure, which is why most domestic violence victims return to their partner, because it's the chemicals of testosterone that attracts a girl, this is why I believe ugly people esp men should invest in plastic surgery, intelligence sadly does not work in today's dating world, in the future high IQ people will only marry High IQ people.. Low iq will marry handicaps or degenerates

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
niggas salty af that looks are important to women but wouldnt be caught dead with an ugly and/or fat woman :siilaanyolaugh:

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Even a prisoner on death row can still get women just like Charles mason he married a young girl recently,, but a intelligent ugly man with 2 degrees and a great career cannot, this tells you that the female mindset is actually more primitive than the male brain, a women can ignore if her man is a loser as long as she feels secure, which is why most domestic violence victims return to their partner, because it's the chemicals of testosterone that attracts a girl, this is why I believe ugly people esp men should invest in plastic surgery, intelligence sadly does not work in today's dating world, in the future high IQ people will only marry High IQ people.. Low iq will marry handicaps or degenerates
Get that 'woe is me' shit outta here nigga

It's a reality in 2016,

I'm usually a 3/10 but on a good day when my hair is on point and my outfit is banging I get up to 6/10.

I have to work hard to look semi decent

:mjcry:

In my opinion, I think all a guy gotta do is just workout a lot, forget the other stuff. even sweatpants with white t shirts is fine. women will like you even if you're like 1/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending