When did you realise you were ugly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe any creation of Allah ta'alah is 'ugly'. People have different preferences and find different things attractive. Sounds like a radical idea but its true. Part of growing up and being mature is accepting the fact not everyone will find you attractive or appealing regardless of who you are.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Im average! I don't have bidaar or buck teeth but good luck to yall ugly folks.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
u know somali dudes have it rough when niggas in their 20's celebrating not having bidaar :francis:

image.jpeg
Why is bidaar more prominent in somalis at a younger age?

Stop wearing this hat and your hair will grow

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bidaar is not more prominent in Somali youth. :lebronwtf:

Most niggas maintain their shit until late 20s early 30s and that's when the decline starts.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
As far as balding is concerned white people of all kinds have it bad. But nobody has a worse ride than middle easterners.

In this modern world we live in, especially in the west, women no longer need men to provide or to protect them. They have their careers or welfare for provision and police/daddy government for protection. Men in their natural roles have become obsolete. With their newfound power and financial freedom women are now able to choose men based on what "turns them on". This means looks are now of paramount importance for men in attracting a desirable mate.

The sexual liberation of women through feminism and the modern service economy have created a sexual marketplace where the top 20 % of men in looks and overall attractiveness are monopolizing 80% of the women. This unequal distribution of sexual access is a destabilizing phenomenon for society and is a cause of many of the mass shootings in the U.S (eg, Elliot rogers), as involuntarily celibate men take out their frustrations on society by killing. Of course only a tiny percentage of men do something like this, while the vast majority live a life of quiet desperation.

In other words, if ur average or ugly in 2016 in the West ur fucked.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
In this modern world we live in, especially in the west, women no longer need men to provide or to protect them. They have their careers or welfare for provision and police/daddy government for protection. Men in their natural roles have become obsolete. With their newfound power and financial freedom women are now able to choose men based on what "turns them on". This means looks are now of paramount importance for men in attracting a desirable mate. Feminism and the modern service economy have created a sexual marketplace where the top 20 % of men in looks and masculinity are monopolizing 80% of the women. This unequal distribution of sexual access is a destabilizing phenomenon for society and is a cause of many of the mass shootings in the U.S (eg, Elliot rogers), as involuntarily celibate men take out their frustrations on society by killing. Of course only a tiny percentage of men do something like this, while the vast majority live a life of quiet desperation.

What if I told everything you your argument is fundamentally flawed from head-to-toe and the inherent contradiction of correlating female strength to what appears to be girls sharing a small percentage of dudes is not only not empowering but genuinely laughable :reallymaury:

What if I told everything you your argument is fundamentally flawed from head-to-toe and the inherent contradiction of correlating female strength to what appears to be girls sharing a small percentage of dudes is not only not empowering but genuinely laughable :reallymaury:

U have told me, now explain how.

Now mind you, the bleak picture I paint isn't totally applicable to Somali guys in the west, because most Somali girls are restricted by their families and social pressures to marry a fellow Somali guy. And with so many Somali guys not being suitable marriage partners because of their lifestyles, it allows average or below average Somali guys to punch above their weight since the competition is less stiff. So just cuz what I'm saying may not apply to Somali guys as much doesn't mean what I'm saying is wrong. Nonetheless even for Somali guys looks are more important now than ever, cuz nurse ayaan and human resource director hodan doesn't need ur money.

In this modern world we live in, especially in the west, women no longer need men to provide or to protect them. They have their careers or welfare for provision and police/daddy government for protection. Men in their natural roles have become obsolete. With their newfound power and financial freedom women are now able to choose men based on what "turns them on". This means looks are now of paramount importance for men in attracting a desirable mate.

The sexual liberation of women through feminism and the modern service economy have created a sexual marketplace where the top 20 % of men in looks and overall attractiveness are monopolizing 80% of the women. This unequal distribution of sexual access is a destabilizing phenomenon for society and is a cause of many of the mass shootings in the U.S (eg, Elliot rogers), as involuntarily celibate men take out their frustrations on society by killing. Of course only a tiny percentage of men do something like this, while the vast majority live a life of quiet desperation.

That in western communities only, but in Somali community girls choose according degree, good job, sweet talking, and finally the look. The Somali men always have option of marrying from back home.

Last edited:

He's absolutely right. Go and check out the phenomenon of "soft harems". The Pareto principle is so ubiquitous in nature that it is comparable to the bell-curve distribution. For example, 80% of a given company's profits from 20% of its customers. There are even online dating studies that have been done that demonstrate this fact: women find 80% of men to be "below-average.

In a society where men are no longer valued as providers, women will screen only for genetics. Sounds harsh, but it's the truth. Look no further than the AA community as a real example where you have a handful of men siring most of the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.