When did you realise you were ugly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR would you ever give an ugly guy a chance?

Though, it might change, I don't plan on having children, so I don't think looks are as relevant to me as they might be to some other people. If there's a connection and he possesses all the qualities I need, then yes, reasonably; I need to be able to look him in the eyes. Generally speaking, tho, it's similarly attractive, cocky AF characters, or plain assholes that tend to do most of the approaching, anyway.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
My problem is i havent come across a halimo that found me to be ugly. but adaan chicks never gave me attention.
i blame my forehead and thank halimos for being accepting of it.
gotta have that cadaan approval

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Buety is in the eye of the beholder folks there isn't a universal identification of what buety actually is just people's views

Buety is in the eye of the beholder folks there isn't a universal identification of what buety actually is just people's views
Yup that's key. I'm not attracted to the conventionally beautiful woman. So, attraction usually differs from person to person.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm usually a 3/10 but on a good day when my hair is on point and my outfit is banging I get up to 6/10.

I have to work hard to look semi decent

:mjcry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
my hair is legit only on point one week after a haircut, and the timeframe it stays legit in is roughly 2 weeks

and then it's a month struggle to work up the effort to get back to the barber shop.

thank god i'm just growing this shit out again. whether i look like shit on my journey or not imma just say it's for the greater good.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
my hair is legit only on point one week after a haircut, and the timeframe it stays legit in is roughly 2 weeks

and then it's a month struggle to work up the effort to get back to the barber shop.

thank god i'm just growing this shit out again. whether i look like shit on my journey or not imma just say it's for the greater good.
I had a huge afro bruv, I cut it and ugliness went up by 81%

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I went bald and I ended up looking like this shit here sxb
latest

shit had me looking like krillin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending