When did you realise you were ugly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I was at the park the other day with some friends chilling in the parking lot. Some thicc African hoes pull in and start blasting music practicing some dance moves first in the grass then a few feet from my car after they notice us. I'm of course mesmerized but nearly incapacitated, and decide to step outside for a smoke.

Long story short it didn't go well for me

:damedamn:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I was at the park the other day with some friends chilling in the parking lot. Some thicc African hoes pull in and start blasting music practicing some dance moves first in the grass then a few feet from my car after they notice us. I'm of course mesmerized but nearly incapacitated, and decide to step outside for a smoke.

Long story short it didn't go well for me

:damedamn:
You were incapacitated on what ? You smoke ? Walahi your a cancer waiting to happen

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tfw every time I cut my hair to a buzz cut I think bathaar has started, but once I give ot a week I'm good :diddyswag:

I went bald and I ended up looking like this shit here sxb
latest

shit had me looking like krillin
:damn::dead:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Guys don't despair. Just google any celebrity out there with their before and after pics and you'll be very suprised

Best thing to do, earn some money, fix your teeth and get a hair transplant, hire a personal trainer to get you into shape and there's absolutely no way you will won't be at least above average, if not smoking hot

I can't pin point exactly when but it was more than once. Some of you are joking and some of us really arent.

I used to pull girls in highschool with Afro but was into anime and nerd stuff. When that Afro went, that's when I learned I was ugly.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
My big brother is split image of hamza Africa, the girls were like flies around him. Wallahi My mum one day yelled at his GF and asked to stop calling him. ( we are not mixed but full Somalis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts