When did you discover that Somalia was shithole ?

I think I knew that Somalia was going through difficult times ( and won't improve) when I realized how terrible the Somali mentality is. I was 5 and we were having dinner with family friends. They were arguing about qabil and nonsense.

Give somalia to the indhoyaar and in 5 years it will be a first world country.

I think I knew that Somalia was going through difficult times ( and won't improve) when I realized how terrible the Somali mentality is. I was 5 and we were having dinner with family friends. They were arguing about qabil and nonsense.

Give somalia to the indhoyaar and in 5 years it will be a first world country.

@saredochani10

I made that comment of swapping these mega empty cities in China for Somalia. Every qabiil will have their own modern and mega city and the blessed communist party will energise and teach us how to work like humans and avoid fighting with each other. We will become comrades instead of feuding clans. During that period, China will develop Somalia and on a visit to Somalia, people will be confused if they landed in Somalia or in Singapore. We will come back with strong work ethics, wealthy, educated and happily be part of China. We will be politely saying to one another Ni hao.

@saredochani10

I made that comment of swapping these mega empty cities in China for Somalia. Every qabiil will have their own modern and mega city and the blessed communist party will energise and teach us how to work like humans and avoid fighting with each other. We will become comrades instead of feuding clans. During that period, China will develop Somalia and on a visit to Somalia, people will be confused if they landed in Somalia or in Singapore. We will come back with strong work ethics, wealthy, educated and happily be part of China. We will be politely saying to one another Ni hao.
Please state a country other than China where the communist model actually worked.
In order to get rid of tribalism, sectarianism, and religion the communist party committed atrocities and inhumane violence towards minorities (look at what they're doing to Uyghurs). That's how they made their identity very plain and made Han-Chinese supreme. Also, their economic success came about after so much dstruggle and suffering, just look at their history. The Chinese model would never work for Somalia, Siyad Barre has proven that already.

We need to make full use of our ports and get in the shipping container/business. Make use of our oil and stop foreign drillings from occurring and giving it to Ethiopia...but Farmajoo wouldn't do that.

Please state a country other than China where the communist model actually worked.
In order to get rid of tribalism, sectarianism, and religion the communist party committed atrocities and inhumane violence towards minorities (look at what they're doing to Uyghurs). That's how they made their identity very plain and made Han-Chinese supreme. Also, their economic success came about after so much dstruggle and suffering, just look at their history. The Chinese model would never work for Somalia, Siyad Barre has proven that already.

We need to make full use of our ports and get in the shipping container/business. Make use of our oil and stop foreign drillings from occurring and giving it to Ethiopia...but Farmajoo wouldn't do that.

@Waaqo of Punt

A bit of sarcasm because it won't happen.

The failure to recognize and acknowledge
reality is a lethal problem, because you cannot take proper action unless you correctly perceive the facts.

What somali people need is the relentless pursuit of reality, the determination to recognize and acknowledge truth no matter how unpleasant it might be for them to do so, that is most important for them to be able to turn the tables on the enemies(alshabab, Ethiopia, kenya, western countries, arabs)who coveting their resources.

Only after they correctly analyse the brutal nature of the world Jungle they'll be able to structure a reality-based philosophy and techniques for putting that philosophy into action. This is what will allow them to benefit from reality rather than allowing it to work against them.

Also without developing their own reality based philosophy, all the other operational techniques(political;federalism,economical; capitalism)combined would not give them the results they need to obtain, nor could the perfect implementation of the operational techniques they deploy would lead to success.

Lol :pachah1:

Does Somalia has a major problem? Yes ofcourse :fittytousand:

Would I ever call it a shithole place?

It depends how you define the term 'shithole'.:farmajoyaab:

Even with al the problems we have it's the land our parents came from and we are alhamdulilah muslims, that's the greatest blessing you can have.

Some of you feel so inferior and probably have stockholm syndrome
:mjlol::mjlol:

The failure to recognize and acknowledge
reality is a lethal problem, because you cannot take proper action unless you correctly perceive the facts.

What somali people need is the relentless pursuit of reality, the determination to recognize and acknowledge truth no matter how unpleasant it might be for them to do so, that is most important for them to be able to turn the tables on the enemies(alshabab, Ethiopia, kenya, western countries, arabs)who coveting their resources.

Only after they correctly analyse the brutal nature of the world Jungle they'll be able to structure a reality-based philosophy and techniques for putting that philosophy into action. This is what will allow them to benefit from reality rather than allowing it to work against them.

Also without developing their own reality based philosophy, all the other operational techniques(political;federalism,economical; capitalism)combined would not give them the results they need to obtain, nor could the perfect implementation of the operational techniques they deploy would lead to success.
It's so basic and yet so hard for Somalis back home to grasp. We're free from a lot of the pressure and problems neighbouring horner nations have, we can do something before it's too late. We're stubborn people.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
@Yusra Luuza

You know what they say, you can’t do the same thing again and again and expect a different outcome. Your prayers and hope aren’t working, reverse it, curse and wish bad fortune for Somalia and the opposite might happen.
All this bad fortunes is a test from Allah. Even if Somalia is getting worse I’ll keep praying for success until I die.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I just discovered that Somalia was founded in 2500 B.C and we are less than 20 million, wtf happened to us. :bell:

Some of yall lack patriotism. You trash talk somalia but some of you es are always spewing the same shit that made somalia the way it is.

Imagine being from China or India. Somalia is the Norway of the 3rd world.

Small population + large land + infinite camels + culture based on friendship = heaven on earth

Trending