When did you discover that Somalia was shithole ?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
When i was born i already knew Somalia was a sh1thole in the news , movies , how people perceived the country and Africa in general. I knew I was f*cked for eternity hailing from that turd bent like a horn in the right of Africa. I was doomed. Luckily Allah SWT blessed me with other great things and I am thankful. Also having Ethiopian and Djiboutian nationality I don't have to Associate myself with Somalia.

I am largely thankful for my nilotic blood which has given me a manly appearance and junk alhamdullilah. It's good to be part Nilote and from Africa.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When Trump said it. it hit me like a pang!

7433.jpg

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
What's wrong with you people lol, some people on this forum are pathetic. Joke or no joke.
Somaliweyn will never happen. What region are you from? Rep your region & clan and add to their accomplishments.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Looks like someone believes everything mainstream media spoonfeeds them. PL is far from impoverished or third world country (unlike its southern counterpart)

Anyways PL>>>>> *******a

Oh no let me rephrase that. It's a third world impoverished autonomous state.

I tend to stay away from Somali politics on the internet due to the level of delusions people reach. In what world is puntland not impoverished? There are literal reports on this by all sorts of organisations and the mainstream media don't even talk about puntland where I am. Plus who am I meant to believe? A bunch of savage morons talking about the exploits of their qabil on the internet while in the safety of some other country.

People are growing old on this site, everyday trash talking their own motherland. Die already
I'm beginning to wonder what the f*ck is up with this. It's gone beyond a washed out joke, it's the low hanging fruit for funny ratings.

Menace you’re right 1 in 5 Somalis are mentally ill. So I’m coming to Columbus Ohio to live with you and the guns. You wanted to marry me for 4 years now so why not. My uncle owns the biggest hotel in Columbus Jaamac Siyadd never met him. So we can have the weekend there inshallah.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace you’re right 1 in 5 Somalis are mentally ill. So I’m coming to Columbus Ohio to live with you and the guns. You wanted to marry me for 4 years now so why not. My uncle owns the biggest hotel in Columbus Jaamac Siyadd never met him. So we can have the weekend there inshallah.

This is the biggest news I’ve ever received. I’m so happy. Wait a min...wait ..how many eggs you got left ?..I’ve seen your kids, you really produce beautiful kids, tall too

How many eggs do you think is left in you :ooh:

Inshallah Denmark January
Inshallah Minnesota March
Listen to my Mother cousin, I FaceTime him on Facebook a few months ago and he showed me his walk in closet with Jordan’s boxes up. I locked off my Facebook account I still have messenger and I speak to everyone I have a fan base weather it’s good or bad. Everyone loves Yasmin Abdillahi Adam Gulaid

This is the biggest news I’ve ever received. I’m so happy. Wait a min...wait ..how many eggs you got left ?..I’ve seen your kids, you really produce beautiful kids, tall too

How many eggs do you think is left in you :ooh:
You ready darling, 6 foot plus. You yourself 6’3 imagine Menace the world is our oyster. I can still have kids inshallah.

Trending