When did you discover that Somalia was shithole ?

when I found out the average IQ was 68 and realised that an IQ below 70 was a sign of mental retardation

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
When i was born i already knew Somalia was a sh1thole in the news , movies , how people perceived the country and Africa in general. I knew I was f*cked for eternity hailing from that turd bent like a horn in the right of Africa. I was doomed. Luckily Allah SWT blessed me with other great things and I am thankful. Also having Ethiopian and Djiboutian nationality I don't have to Associate myself with Somalia.

I am largely thankful for my nilotic blood which has given me a manly appearance and junk alhamdullilah. It's good to be part Nilote and from Africa.
Stay strong sxb

When me and my friends used to insult each other in highschool and when it came to dissing each other's countries, it didn't go too well for me since we're ranked the worst on a lot of lists :mjlol:

When me and my friends used to insult each other in highschool and when it came to dissing each other's countries, it didn't go too well for me since we're ranked the worst on a lot of lists :mjlol:
This one is deadly...
:russ: :damn:
EU8AYNyXQAAUIfg.jpg

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
my friendship with any ajnabi would end on the spot if i ever caught them insulting somalia

Invader

๐Ÿ‘พpส…ษนoส pวส‡ษส…วxแด‰d ษ uแด‰ ฦƒuแด‰สŒแด‰ส…๐Ÿ‘พ
When i was born i already knew Somalia was a sh1thole in the news , movies , how people perceived the country and Africa in general. I knew I was f*cked for eternity hailing from that turd bent like a horn in the right of Africa. I was doomed. Luckily Allah SWT blessed me with other great things and I am thankful. Also having Ethiopian and Djiboutian nationality I don't have to Associate myself with Somalia.

I am largely thankful for my nilotic blood which has given me a manly appearance and junk alhamdullilah. It's good to be part Nilote and from Africa.
Djibouti is the same thing as Somalia minus the terrorism. It's glossed over as a paradise but it's a shithole.

Lostbox

ใ€ŒImmortal Sageใ€| Qabil-fluid
VIP
In 2011 or 2012 when Somalia made the news for famine cause the death of half a million people. I remember thinking, I'm never going there and also, how they all run out of food

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Secondary school. With the piracy scandal and famines. We just rode it out like the afghans did with the talibans.

If you claim the meme then it can't be used to embarrass you. Also going to a school with lots of somalis has it's perks.

:mjhaps: :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts