When did you discover that Somalia was shithole ?

When i was born i already knew Somalia was a sh1thole in the news , movies , how people perceived the country and Africa in general. I knew I was f*cked for eternity hailing from that turd bent like a horn in the right of Africa. I was doomed. Luckily Allah SWT blessed me with other great things and I am thankful. Also having Ethiopian and Djiboutian nationality I don't have to Associate myself with Somalia.

I am largely thankful for my nilotic blood which has given me a manly appearance and junk alhamdullilah. It's good to be part Nilote and from Africa.
You disgust me

Apollo

VIP
Around age 7 or so when I started going to the library on my own and looked up books on Somalia. Also, I learned about my clan that same day, LOL.

My parents were shocked as they were trying to hide that info from us.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I always pray for Somalia for stability and free from famine.

I always hope for good fortune to happen for the all the people in Somalia InshaAllah

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Watched Black Hawk Down as an 11 year old and saw that Mogadishu had dirt roads. Asked hooyo if the capital really had dirt roads. she said yes. I knew Somalia was a shithole then.

I always pray for Somalia for stability and free from famine.

I always hope for good fortune to happen for the all the people in Somalia InshaAllah

@Yusra Luuza

You know what they say, you can’t do the same thing again and again and expect a different outcome. Your prayers and hope aren’t working, reverse it, curse and wish bad fortune for Somalia and the opposite might happen.

aged 13, i said to hell with it, fake zooamlia, Now i tell people i am Jubalander or from Ogaden ethnic group, if i say i am somalis its pirate jokes thanks to certain clans who ruined it and terrorism and famine etc, so i claim i am Jubalander or Ogadeniya ethnic group

Islam first, Absame second, could not care less about the rest unless they are temporary allies,

we somalis are hated by everyone, i remember as a late teen in 2007 the economic professor bad nothing somalis in the class saying we dont own houses, we take welfare, blah blah we are not like the Chinese or indians with low divorce rates or big home ownership they have then this Pakistani friend of mind pointed all sir he is somali, man he spent an hour dissing somalis,

then i discovered asa superior Ogaden race, somalis hate me, so i dont claim them,

who seriously wants somalia? lets take back our kingdoms before the white man like my jubaland and go our separate ways,

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I realized Somalia was a shithole as a kid when I realized that the whole continent was the worst in the world in everything.

However a couple years later I've learned about history and geography and quickly put two and two together.

Somalia is shit because it was inevitable that it was going to end up shit because of its position. Rain shadow, no great rivers, red Sea isolates us (no Suez canal and only deserts border the coast) and only source of food was pastorialism in the hinterlands (Galbeed etc), always moving around so no permanent settlements = no seeds for civilization.

Our current civil war doesn't automatically lead me to believe that we're the worst in Africa.

Instead I see it as the Somali people being different than the other xoolo in the continent who've been stuck with the same incompetent government since independence.

Kacaan era was an outlier because of the silly communist movement that brainwashed a huge chunk of the world's youth.

We don't bend the knee easily that's why foreign powers don't want us standing back up.

When we do get our shit together; we'll find that geography and geopolitics would be in our favour this time and it is inevitable that we'll end up great inshallah.

Apollo

VIP
Around age 12 I was bullying this white kid (same age) and then he insulted me by claiming my mother is allegedly circumcised. I did not even know it was a thing with Somalis. Found out about that savagery around that age. :mjlol:

I gave the cuck a black eye afterwards, never dared to say anything since. :trumpsmirk:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Yusra Luuza

You know what they say, you can’t do the same thing again and again and expect a different outcome. Your prayers and hope aren’t working, reverse it, curse and wish bad fortune for Somalia and the opposite might happen.

This is the best advice you’ve given in your whole life.

That’s the motto I use.

I curse Somalia. It’s accelerating.

It’s liberating

You are never let down. You just laugh when you’re proven right. Each time a famine happens or an explosion you take it as expected.

This is the best advice you’ve given in your whole life.

That’s the motto I use.

I curse Somalia. It’s accelerating.

It’s liberating

You are never let down. You just laugh when you’re proven right. Each time a famine happens or an explosion you take it as expected.

@R.Kelly

Sxb, prayers don't work even Muslims believe in Qadr, what is written for you is your fate. God doesn't change his mind and he also says, I gave you a brain, use it, he then points us to the mother bird, who has to leave her nest and use the skills gained by her tiny beautiful brain to successfully and safely gather food for herself and her chicks on a hot or very cold day. She never misses the beat. Couldn't god afford to bring seeds and food to her? She doesn't sit there and pray god to feed her. Now, every Somali knows what is going on in Somalia is wrong, tribalism has destroyed us and yet, they can't disengage from it. This is where God comes in again, he says, I help only those who want to help themselves. We Somalis don't. Then what is the use for duco and prayers if we couldn't use our brains and help ourselves?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

Sxb, prayers don't work even Muslims believe in Qadr, what is written for you is your fate. God doesn't change his mind and he also says, I gave you a brain, use it, he then points us to the mother bird, who has to leave her nest and use the skills gained by her tiny beautiful brain to successfully and safely gather food for herself and her chicks on a hot or very cold day. She never misses the beat. Now, every Somali knows what is going on in Somalia is wrong, tribalism has destroyed us and yet, they can't disengage from it. This is where God comes in again, he says, I help only those who want to help themselves. We Somalis don't. Then what is the use for duco and prayers if we couldn't use our brains and help ourselves?

BINGO!

I’ve been preaching this obvious disaster that is Somalia. You can’t pray your way out of the mess. You can dwell in false pridehood like @embarassing does. You outa know that the first thing to do is recognize that your country is a shithole. After that go quietly about doing whatchu can do for it. One again, contain your false pride. Pride is our down fall. We got nothing but we’re prideful and not prideful in the good sense but unnecessary kibir.

BINGO!

I’ve been preaching this obvious disaster that is Somalia. You can’t pray your way out of the mess. You can dwell in false pridehood like @embarassing does. You outa know that the first thing to do is recognize that your country is a shithole. After that go quietly about doing whatchu can do for it. One again, contain your false pride. Pride is our down fall. We got nothing but we’re prideful and not prideful in the good sense but unnecessary kibir.

Preach brother @R.Kelly

Trending

Latest posts