When Are We Gonna Stop Seeing This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
When we get a serious government with the ability and the will to take measures to ensure little to no causalities during dry seasons.

We have the ability just not the will.

Walahi it brings tears to my eyes when I see these images.
:meleshame:
Sure I hate seeing pain and suffering that takes place in any other nation but when your own people are suffering a multitude of droughts and famines to external forces and influences who impose such savegry on our people.(looking at you Ethiopia and Kenya)

Furthermore, when some online bound Somalis pray for other suffering and/or oppressed peoples (which isn't bad) whilst ignoring the pain in the motherland is truly dispicable.

These self-loathing Somalis should drop their heads in shame!

Rant over.

Walahi it brings tears to my eyes when I see these images.
:meleshame:
Sure I hate seeing pain and suffering that takes place in any other nation but when your own people are suffering a multitude of droughts and famines to external forces and influences who impose such savegry on our people.(looking at you Ethiopia and Kenya)

Furthermore, when some online bound Somalis pray for other suffering and/or oppressed peoples (which isn't bad) whilst ignoring the pain in the motherland is truly dispicable.

These self-loathing Somalis should drop their heads in shame!

Rant over.

It's pathetic but that is the state of Somalis in the 21st century. They attend every Palestine, Syria or Iraq rally but can't organise a few fundraising events for their own people.

But I urge all you guys to send money back home, even if it's to your relatives.

Why do southerners die of hunger when the live on the most fertile part of Somalia war dadkan ma xoolo baa:draketf: the raxaweyn and others in that region are very low IQ people i dont really understand How on earth people in Bari with 100 times harsher climate can not die of hunger But this xoolos die of Hunger when they can be the bread basket of the horn:snoop:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The people most affected are desperately poor farmers. Pastoralists survive a bit longer by moving around and living off their herds, but farmers have nothing more than a plot of land. A flood, drought, blight etc. means they will be the first to starve.

Why do southerners die of hunger when the live on the most fertile part of Somalia war dadkan ma xoolo baa:draketf:

I think it's more due to overpopulation from IDPs from other regions. So the residents themselves can survive but the millions of IDPs escaping alshabab territories can't feed themselves.

Plus, there is a huge lack of education and infrastructure for agriculture, fishing and farming. This is due to not having a government for 30 years to teach people how to farm and fish effectively. There is also huge corrupt and profiteering from food And by petty officials and politicians. The situation is essentially a clusterfuck of bad luck, incompetence and huge corruption.

Gambar

VIP
What infuriates me the most is the selfish "leaders" who can just walk around like it's nothing while they build mansions and people are dying because of their incompetence.

The people most affected are desperately poor farmers. Pastoralists survive a bit longer by moving around and living off their herds, but farmers have nothing more than a plot of land. A flood, drought, blight etc. means they will be the first to starve.

I actually think it's the opposite. The farmers can survive this with preparation and experience, it's the pastoralists that are fucked. Just look at the North, we have more nomadic pastoralists than farmers and they are the ones dying and starving. Which is not to say the farmers aren't hit hard as well.

When we learn to look into different sources for food. When we learn to harvest rain water, and find ways to do deal with Ethiopia messing around with our lifeline(that is the river they keep deviating).

Also can anyone not see how much seafood would help with this? We need to encourage people back home to look into badaha. Entire asian countries literally live on mostly seafood as their main source of food.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I actually think it's the opposite. The farmers can survive this with preparation and experience, it's the pastoralists that are fucked. Just look at the North, we have more nomadic pastoralists than farmers and they are the ones dying and starving. Which is not to say the farmers aren't hit hard as well.

I'm looking at Bay and Bakool, two regions that are disproportionately affected by these periodic famines.

They're screwed if their crops fail and they have nothing else to fall back on.

I'm looking at Bay and Bakool, two regions that are disproportionately affected by these periodic famines.

They're screwed if their crops fail and they have nothing else to fall back on.
The Old saying goes like this dont put all your eggs in one basket... these so called farmers should atleast learn something from their past experiences.. before the famine they could have saved some food or alternative source of food security But No they didnt:susp:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
2 ministers and the governor of Marka was arrested this week for stealing the donation money. It's quite sickening when these so called greedy leaders are pocketing the money.

Let's be real Somalia inkaar ba haysata. All those innocent people's blood is still boiling in Somalia soil.

Why do southerners die of hunger when the live on the most fertile part of Somalia war dadkan ma xoolo baa:draketf: the raxaweyn and others in that region are very low IQ people i dont really understand How on earth people in Bari with 100 times harsher climate can not die of hunger But this xoolos die of Hunger when they can be the bread basket of the horn:snoop:

They're in the middle of a war zone. Try growing crops while getting attacked by both Al-Shabab and AMISOM you fucking idiot. :wtfdis:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The Old saying goes like this dont put all your eggs in one basket... these so called farmers should atleast learn something from their past experiences.. before the famine they could have saved some food or alternative source of food security But No they didnt:susp:

Easy for you to say.

People in Somalia are so incredibly poor, they literally starve to death. Pretty sure they'd do something differently if they could.

From my travels in Mudug/Bari/Wooqoyi Bari you guys will be horrified at the kind of non government related corruption, fisq and the level of shirk & polytheism that takes place.

I have seen herders with over 12000 livestock refusing to pay not only Zakah but mocking the poor at the same time, his own kin is starving to death and he wouldn't even give a single goat to help but ready to sacrifice hundred for a dead man in a grave.

The bulk of the people are Suufi's that sacrifice the little food they have to take to the dead in the graves, zinah is rampant, it's far worse then here, it's very common in every region that at night groups of 50/60 youths will go the beach and have orgies there.

All the locals know this, I seen this in several places and was told it was rampant up and down the country, no one even speaks out against it, the closest I have seen someone speak out against it was this sheikh from P/land but again he was blaming Oromos for this.

Magic and spell casting is just widespread (much of it introduced by the oromos), no one speaks out against it, a nation is not punished for the evils they do, but when the good people amongst them don't speak out against it, that's when punishment comes.

How do such people every attain any kind of success? sometimes punishment like this is necessary to bring about a large change, it's like the dude that was on his death bed, prayed, was saved and now changed his life as a result, that's what's taking place in Somalia right now, lot's of filth are being removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts