When Are We Gonna Stop Seeing This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my travels in Mudug/Bari/Wooqoyi Bari you guys will be horrified at the kind of non government related corruption, fisq and the level of shirk & polytheism that takes place.

I have seen herders with over 12000 livestock refusing to pay not only Zakah but mocking the poor at the same time, his own kin is starving to death and he wouldn't even give a single goat to help but ready to sacrifice hundred for a dead man in a grave.

The bulk of the people are Suufi's that sacrifice the little food they have to take to the dead in the graves, zinah is rampant, it's far worse then here, it's very common in every region that at night groups of 50/60 youths will go the beach and have orgies there.

All the locals know this, I seen this in several places and was told it was rampant up and down the country, no one even speaks out against it, the closest I have seen someone speak out against it was this sheikh from P/land but again he was blaming Oromos for this.

Magic and spell casting is just widespread (much of it introduced by the oromos), no one speaks out against it, a nation is not punished for the evils they do, but when the good people amongst them don't speak out against it, that's when punishment comes.

How do such people every attain any kind of success? sometimes punishment like this is necessary to bring about a large change, it's like the dude that was on his death bed, prayed, was saved and now changed his life as a result, that's what's taking place in Somalia right now, lot's of filth are being removed.

Imam Ibn hutu making takfir on MJs again. :heh:

Imam Ibn hutu making takfir on MJs again. :heh:

Wooqoyi bari should have given you the clue I am listing the regions in it's original 8 gobols, meaning mudug includes galgaluud, Bari includes Nugaal etc.

There is more then 20 tribes that live between those regions including all of mine, so by your logic I made takfeer of myself as well, surely your not stupid enough to think that only MJ live in those entire regions.

Your one sick dude 4real, seek help man.

Wooqoyi bari should have given you the clue I am listing the regions in it's original 8 gobols, meaning mudug includes galgaluud, Bari includes Nugaal etc.

There is more then 20 tribes that live between those regions including all of mine, so by your logic I made takfeer of myself as well, surely your not stupid enough to think that only MJ live in those entire regions.

Your one sick dude 4real, seek help man.

:wtfdis: Nobody uses the 8 original gobols you troll.

This is just the beginning. They need to hold out until the Gu and if that fails then this will be catastrophic. I hope the Aid gets to them before that happens.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
Walahi it brings tears to my eyes when I see these images.
:meleshame:
Sure I hate seeing pain and suffering that takes place in any other nation but when your own people are suffering a multitude of droughts and famines to external forces and influences who impose such savegry on our people.(looking at you Ethiopia and Kenya)

Furthermore, when some online bound Somalis pray for other suffering and/or oppressed peoples (which isn't bad) whilst ignoring the pain in the motherland is truly dispicable.

These self-loathing Somalis should drop their heads in shame!

Rant over.

somalis who are muslims will pray for all those muslims suffering you nationalist pig

may Allah ease the pain of all muslims and give them ease.

Those corrupt officials stealing aid should be executed immediately but the Somalis don't even have the honour to do such a thing, the people who tried to sell of our coast are still living and breathing.

Somali inkaar ba ku dhacday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.