Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
When farah marries out in real life
maxresdefault.jpg

article-2640354-1E3C138800000578-496_634x479.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I swear whenever i visit in america, i always see farrah with a fat white wife.
Nacalaa beentaa fiiri.

I lived in America for 20+ years and I have never seen Somali man with a white female and here you are saying you “Always” see it as if it is common. There are chances of bigfoot sighting than a farah with Ajnabi wife.

What I do see though are Halimos rearing half White kids with tattooed clad ex criminal Muslim revert.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Nacalaa beentaa fiiri.

I lived in America for 20+ years and I have never seen Somali man with a white female and here you are saying you “Always” see it as if it is common. There are chances of bigfoot sighting than a farah with Ajnabi wife.

What I do see though are Halimos rearing half White kids with tattooed clad ex criminal Muslim revert.
It's haram to lie, I seen plenty of Farah with fat white wives in America.

Somali women are low hanging fruit, hence why u see terrorists and failed rapper excons with somali wives, who they usually leave with hairy/dhagax kids.

Something u'd never see in asian/arab communities.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
for some reason i hate when somali girls marry out except for indooyars cos the somali female is the husband in the marriage.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somali women are low hanging fruit, hence why u see terrorists and failed rapper excons with somali wives, who they usually leave with hairy/dhagax kids.

Something u'd never see in asian/arab communities.
Must be uk somalis LOL y'all finished over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts