What's your Biggest blunder/regret in love

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
@SOULSEARCHING has a crush on everyone. It doesn't make me happy at all to know that I'm just one of many :zhqjlmx:

However, should reputable xalimos such as @sambuusi or @a y a n give me even a small portion of the time of day, I would be overwhelmingly overjoyed. Unfortunately, you have but certainly monopolized their hearts as you have so cruelly done the same with many other good xalimos.

All there is left for us is rude old bags like @Basra and eccentric and fickle girls like @SOULSEARCHING

Should you not quickly make arrangements to abolish your monopoly on xalimos, I fear we of the farah federation may have no choice but to viciously retaliate. :stressed:
My relationship with most of them is strictly platonic walaal, I'm not hoarding xalimos like toilet paper so please do not send the farax federation after me, I'm in good terms with that mafia

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING has a crush on everyone. It doesn't make me happy at all to know that I'm just one of many :zhqjlmx:

However, should reputable xalimos such as @sambuusi or @a y a n give me even a small portion of the time of day, I would be overwhelmingly overjoyed. Unfortunately, you have but certainly monopolized their hearts as you have so cruelly done the same with many other good xalimos.

All there is left for us is rude old bags like @Basra and eccentric and fickle girls like @SOULSEARCHING

Should you not quickly make arrangements to abolish your monopoly on xalimos, I fear we of the farah federation may have no choice but to viciously retaliate. :stressed:
i-i’m reputable :dwill:

There was this habesha chick in my first year of uni that was feeling me. I went out on 2 dates with her. But she wanted to "study" at school together and go to the common place in the library where there was bare Somali girls. I wasn't feeling that since she's friends with so many of these girls that would spread shit about my rep in the city. So I ended it before I hit. Eventually I stopped caring and dated many types of girls. I regret not hitting it, wallahi I miss that ass and soft skin.

Last edited:

Trending