What's your Biggest blunder/regret in love

It was in the 9th grade. There's a beautiful xalimo in my class, tall, dark, good facial symmetry, and most importantly thicc . It was love at first sight. Truly the only girl that ever made me feel this type of way.

Im not typically shy around women but this girl was different. She turned me into a blubbering idiot, and I think she knew with how she alway teased me. Out of all the farahs in the class she talk to me the most. She always sat next to me, and it drove me crazy. My heart pounding, my thoughts all over the place, It was excruciating.

I kept telling myself that I would tell her how I felt tomorrow, but tomorrow never came. I ended up moving away and I never saw her again. What's worse, i don't have any way of contacting her and she's probably with someone else by now.

I still have dreams of this girl in my kitchen making me canjeero :banderas:

It was in the 9th grade. There's a beautiful xalimo in my class, tall, dark, good facial symmetry, and most importantly thicc . It was love at first sight. Truly the only girl that ever made me feel this type of way.

Im not typically shy around women but this girl was different. She turned me into a blubbering idiot, and I think she knew with how she alway teased me. Out of all the farahs in the class she talk to me the most. She always sat next to me, and it drove me crazy. My heart pounding, my thoughts all over the place, It was excruciating.

I kept telling myself that I would tell her how I felt tomorrow, but tomorrow never came. I ended up moving away and I never saw her again. What's worse, i don't have any way of contacting her and she's probably with someone else by now.

I still have dreams of this girl in my kitchen making me canjeero :banderas:
iska daa you won't get her

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
It was year 10 and there was a xaalimo that just came to my school and she was the baddest xaalimo I ever saw and this was the year that I went from a 5'5 beta to a 6'2 nigga so she was onto me the whole year because her new class was the class I was in and she sat next to me.

She had to talk to me because we were doing some pair work and I was so happy this was my favourite lesson wallah eventually she couldn't stop talking to me and sat next to me every lesson. So I talked to her every lesson but one day I was just in my feelings and didn't talk to anyone and eventually stopped talking to every female I knew so eventually I only talked to my niggas.

She didn't sit next to me after that week and stopped talking to me. I still see her sometimes but it would be weird to talk to her again.

Macalin M

Out here
You guys all had xalimo crushes. That’s crazy. Only time I saw Somali girls was when they were headed to the other side of the masjid kkk.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I was the biggest simp for my wife. Imagine taking the blame for something you never did, just for a girl.
Now, I kinda regretted i did do that, cause it made me look like a simp on the highest order

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Happens to me a lot, I am a bit susceptible to the disease... I urge xalimos to stay away in case they don't want to be met with my earth shattering impulses

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Happens to me a lot, I am a bit susceptible to the disease... I urge xalimos to stay away in case they don't want to be met with my earth shattering impulses

And you said I was the one with the harem. Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. Say it with me:

giphy.gif

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
during my fob years, i lived in this refugee camp in sweden. i had this cadcad crush when i was 6. name was sabrin. damn was she cute. we used to chill all the time, i even aired this burundian girl that had a crush on me for her sake. we had good chemistry and the feeling was mutual:diddyass:

that camp closed down and everyone moved away. all i know is that she moved to stockholm. damn my 6 year old ass had plans to marry her in the future :kendrickcry:

i need a cadcad wife frfr:banderas:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

during my fob years, i lived in this refugee camp in sweden. i had this cadcad crush when i was 6. name was sabrin. damn was she cute. we used to chill all the time, i even aired this burundian girl that had a crush on me for her sake. we had good chemistry and the feeling was mutual:diddyass:

that camp closed down and everyone moved away. all i know is that she moved to stockholm. damn my 6 year old ass had plans to marry her in the future :kendrickcry:

i need a cadcad wife frfr:banderas:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nigga you can't have chemistry at age 6
:dead: :dead: :dead:
and to think mans was planning on wifing

Trending

Latest posts