What's your Biggest blunder/regret in love

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
@Al-Burcaawi Sorry to break it to you sxb, but I'm pretty sure @Radical Canjeerorism has @sambuusi wrapped around his little finger.

The sly old dog is hogging all the good sspot xalimos and won't let any of us less eloquent farahs eat :kendrickcry:
@SOULSEARCHING has a crush on you so the economy isn't as scarce as you think
i didn't make it :kendrickcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already knew conversing with @sambuusi would bring out some competition, you have a few days till her 18th birthday to make the best of your chances, after that I will unleash a demented force that was previously confined by moral values, then it's game over son

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP

I already knew conversing with @sambuusi would bring out some competition, you have a few days till her 18th birthday to make the best of your chances, after that I will unleash a demented force that was previously confined by moral values, then it's game over son
Basically, translated from 168iq to 68iq, you're saying you'd smash the living f*ck out of her?

Damn, take her sxb :yousmart:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Don't get any weird ideas now... It means I will be showing her my Pokémon cards collection, always gets the ladies excited

Yeah, gotta show her these too:banderas:
1585375423142.jpeg

@SOULSEARCHING has a crush on everyone. It doesn't make me happy at all to know that I'm just one of many :zhqjlmx:

However, should reputable xalimos such as @sambuusi or @a y a n give me even a small portion of the time of day, I would be overwhelmingly overjoyed. Unfortunately, you have but certainly monopolized their hearts as you have so cruelly done the same with many other good xalimos.

All there is left for us is rude old bags like @Basra and eccentric and fickle girls like @SOULSEARCHING

Should you not quickly make arrangements to abolish your monopoly on xalimos, I fear we of the farah federation may have no choice but to viciously retaliate. :stressed:

@SOULSEARCHING has a crush on everyone. It doesn't make me happy at all to know that I'm just one of many :zhqjlmx:

However, should reputable xalimos such as @sambuusi or @a y a n give me even a small portion of the time of day, I would be overwhelmingly overjoyed. Unfortunately, you have but certainly monopolized their hearts as you have so cruelly done the same with many other good xalimos.

All there is left for us is rude old bags like @Basra and eccentric and fickle girls like @SOULSEARCHING

Should you not quickly make arrangements to abolish your monopoly on xalimos, I fear we of the farah federation may have no choice but to viciously retaliate. :stressed:
are you trying to say you would like some attention?