What's your Biggest blunder/regret in love

My regret was I was out with my friends on holiday last year, I saw this faraax who caught my eye from a distance. Anyway I was amazed by his astounding looks and charm. My heart raced like I was driving 60 miles per hour. I was about to get into the taxi with friends and this farax ran towards the taxi and held the car door for me like a chauffeur after my friends went in, I got in. Then he closed the car door and we both stared at each other for a minute till the car drove away and we never saw eachother again.
:icon cry:

My regret was I was out with my friends on holiday last year, I saw this faraax who caught my eye from a distance. Anyway I was amazed by his astounding looks and charm. My heart raced like I was driving 60 miles per hour. I was about to get into the taxi with friends and this farax ran towards the taxi and held the car door for me like a chauffeur after my friends went in, I got in. Then he closed the car door and we both stared at each other for a minute till the car drove away and we never saw eachother again.
:icon cry:
you weren't kidding when you said you caught feelings fast :banderas:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It was in the 9th grade. There's a beautiful xalimo in my class, tall, dark, good facial symmetry, and most importantly thicc . It was love at first sight. Truly the only girl that ever made me feel this type of way.

Im not typically shy around women but this girl was different. She turned me into a blubbering idiot, and I think she knew with how she alway teased me. Out of all the farahs in the class she talk to me the most. She always sat next to me, and it drove me crazy. My heart pounding, my thoughts all over the place, It was excruciating.

I kept telling myself that I would tell her how I felt tomorrow, but tomorrow never came. I ended up moving away and I never saw her again. What's worse, i don't have any way of contacting her and she's probably with someone else by now.

I still have dreams of this girl in my kitchen making me canjeero :banderas:

1585347477982.png

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
oh, so now i look african huh :hillarybiz:
yes do yourself a favor and stop rn
i'll let you get away with the rest of your so-called dignity
Damn

Imma jump out the window

Bye :yousmart:

Sorry to break it to you sxb@Al-Burcaawi but I'm pretty sure @Radical Canjeerorism has @sambuusi wrapped around his little finger.

The sly old dog is hogging all the good sspot xalimos and won't let any of us less eloquent farahs eat :kendrickcry:
We'll see how long he will last in a fistfight with a reer Burco HJ laandheere, the backbone of SL, I was born a guerilla soldier:yousmart: