What's wrong with Isis from an Islamic viewpoint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mujahid

مسلم، خبير الدين، ملحد وكبر المدمرة بإذن الله
He is an ISIS sympathising terrorist.

He should be in jail. He is a Salafist. His previous nick was Khalid Hussein
La, ya akhi.

Just because ISIS are not the legitmate rulers they can not be kuffar.

If KhalidHussein he was here you would survive under his foot.

Yes the prophet even demanded apostates to be killdd

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Since when was the discussion about how people practise Islam? :lol: Trying to deflect, I see. Nice try. There are MORE homicides, rapes in most Western countries than in Pakistan. That should tell you something. Should I bring statistics?
There are plenty of homicides and preventable deaths in Pakistan and no amount of Sharia law will stop that. By the way, in Pakistan people murder their own daughters for "dishonoring" them and then accept "diya" from close family, thereby letting a murderer loose. Pakistan is also number in 'gay sex' look ups online, according to data from 2013.

Axmed Xaji

He is an ISIS sympathising terrorist.

He should be in jail. He is a Salafist. His previous nick was Khalid Hussein
No, he said you can't call them gaal because they say the shahada, which is accurate. He called them khwareej earlier. He is an orthodox Muslim who is not trying to bend and twist things to sound moderate.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
There are plenty of homicides and preventable deaths in Pakistan and no amount of Sharia law will stop that. By the way, in Pakistan people murder their own daughters for "dishonoring" them and then accept "diya" from close family, thereby letting a murderer loose. Pakistan is also number in 'gay sex' look ups online, according to data from 2013.

What has gay sex got to do with this conversation? Your swinging your fists all over the place because you cannot stand the fact that you are being refuted easily for most of the stupid beliefs you once held.

Whatever exists in Pakistan, its not the Sharia, the Constitution recognises Islam as the official religion in the country. There might be civil cases where Shari'a principles are used.

Either way, you dodged the main point. Which was, there are less murders, less manslaughter and less rapes in Pakistan, than the UK, France and Germany combined. Try and let that sink in.

Also, how many people kill their daughters? And how relative is that to the population? What about the Westerners who kill each other on a daily basis? Including the many who kill their children/parents? Haha :lol: Was that your smoking gun? :lol:

And then you go on about gay sex, WTH :lol

Mujahid

Allah's messenger never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."
Sahih bukhari 83:37

Axmed Xaji

Wrong again. Aren't you tired of being wrong?

Saudi Arabia was established in 1932. Since when did they become the centre of Islamic interpretation? The country, perhaps, the regime's brand of Islam, no. The only reason why they have so much legitimacy is because they occupy Makkah and Madinah whilst the native Sufi Ashraf population are sidelined, in prison and are persecuted.

Do you even know the origins of Salafism? :lol:

Salafism is less than 5% of the Muslims today. The only reason why theyre so influential is because of petro-dollars. Nothing more. Despite that fact, over 95% of Muslims subscribe to the Ash'ari theology of Sunnism.

Your an idiot :lol:
So, where are the Muslims who think like you? Who think the Quran is filled with mines and unless you're an EOD technician you shouldn't read it?

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
@Simodi Please respond.

The Prophet (SAW) said: 'Anybody who goes over to the Quraish side, that is Allah taking us from their hands." Treaty of al Hudaybiyah. Book: Ibn Ishaq Seerah.

The Qur'an:

"Whomsoever wishes to believe, let him believe, anybody who wishes to disbelieve, let him disbelieve." Surah al Kahf.

"There is NO compulsion in Religion." Surah al Baqarah (Medinan Surah)

:lol:

Mujahid

The Prophet (SAW) said: 'Anybody who goes over to the Quraish side, that is Allah taking us from their hands." Treaty of al Hudaybiyah. Book: Ibn Ishaq Seerah.

The Qur'an:

"Whomsoever wishes to believe, let him believe, anybody who wishes to disbelieve, let him disbelieve." Surah al Kahf.

"There is NO compulsion in Religion." Surah al Baqarah (Medinan Surah)

We are talking about apostates no kafr asli.

Kafr asli people are not deem to killed because they were kuffar when they were influenced by his parents only people who left islam must be killed.

Check the tafsiir again

Axmed Xaji

Either way, you dodged the main point. Which was, there are less murders, less manslaughter and less rapes in Pakistan, than the UK, France and Germany combined. Try and let that sink in.
Pakistan has an intentional homicide rate of 7 per 100,000 people and the US has 6. The UK has 0.92, France has 1.58 and Germany has 0.85. These numbers account for murders known by the authorities. For some reason this doesn't take into account 2,000 people slaughtered in the name of Jihad and honor killings that happen in the countryside.

Keep in mind, the US has 40 million more guns than people and 330 million. All of those countries have a combined population of about 530 million.

Axmed Xaji

What has gay sex got to do with this conversation?
Closeted homosexuals are rampant in the Muslim world. In Afghanistan they have bacha bazi boys, in gulf states they import transsexuals form Asia and they have "goat beauty shows" (I'm not kidding), where a goat walks across a red carpet and the retarded pervs stare at it's back.

Axmed Xaji

Dude, nobody cares if your Atheist or not. Live your life. Nobody cares.
Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' " This, combined with rabid jihadists on this forum, is why I can't just enjoy and live my life.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Pakistan has an intentional homicide rate of 7 per 100,000 people and the US has 6. The UK has 0.92, France has 1.58 and Germany has 0.85. These numbers account for murders known by the authorities. For some reason this doesn't take into account 2,000 people slaughtered in the name of Jihad and honor killings that happen in the countryside.

Keep in mind, the US has 40 million more guns than people and 330 million. All of those countries have a combined population of about 530 million.

Well, this is MORE accurate:

Murder_rates.jpg

No Muslim country. Same for the last few years, despite this being 2014.

Despite the fact that Pakistan is almost civil war levels. They didnt make it on the top ten. Pakistan is certainly an anomaly for any country, simply because its not stable. Bring a stable Muslim country like Turkey or Malaysia or even Saudi Arabia.

Top ten countries with Highest rape incidents in 2017:

1. South Africa
2. Botswana
3. Lesotho
4. Swaziland
5. Bermuda
6. Sweden
7. Suriname
8. Costa Rica
9. Nicaragua
10. Grenada

Not one Muslim country.
http://www.skynewspoint.com/top-10-countries-with-highest-rape-crime-rate-in-2017/

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Closeted homosexuals are rampant in the Muslim world. In Afghanistan they have bacha bazi boys, in gulf states they import transsexuals form Asia and they have "goat beauty shows" (I'm not kidding), where a goat walks across a red carpet and the retarded pervs stare at it's back.

And your point is?

I thought this was a discussion about the Islamic scripture.

Why do you always deflect? :lol:

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' " This, combined with rabid jihadists on this forum, is why I can't just enjoy and live my life.

I dont think any Muslim will waste their time with you.

Thats one Hadith which is AHAD, go back to the hadith categorisations I already taught you before.

I quoted verses from the Qur'an which is MUTAWATIR, more authentic and is legitimate for State Law.

So far, everything you've said is hyperbole. Man you deflected left right and centre, the initial discussion was about the Scripture, when you found out that you were defeated, you ran off to talk about issues that have NOTHING to do with the topic you initiated. Then you went off to talk about gay sex and tried deflecting all over the place. :lol:

Stop wasting my time, at the beginning I was excited at the prospect of debating someone who I thought knew his stuff. Trust me, this isnt for you, you've made yourself look so stupid :lol:

I'm out

Axmed Xaji

Then shall we act upon the action of famous Atheists, Christians and other groups on their actions?

Seriously, shall we? :lol:

Shall I quote to you some of the most famous inhumane acts done by people who subscribe to Atheism? Or what abut Christianity?

Haha! :lol:
I don't follow a religion called "atheism". Instead, I believe in the rule of law, man-made law that is. It's logical and it can be updated to deal with problems as they arise, unlike sharia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts