what's with the jewish infatuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

They target each other - they'd have a civil war of they weren't colluding to take over the entire middle east.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We could own the banks and media of Ethiopia and Kenya take back da Ogaden NFD and hoes these niggas without firin a single shot

:damedamn:

But we busy cannibalising ourselves

:damedamn:

Jews have built more in 65 years than all the arab nations could in their entire history. I swear there would be nothing stopping israel from taking over the arabs if they werent so oil rich :draketf:

We Somalis can learn a lot from the Jews. They're good people mostly, and very easy to get along with.

I don't understand why so many Somalis have a disdain for Jews. It makes no sense at all; the Jews have never done anything to harm us as a people and there are many positive aspects to Jewish culture which we should imitate.

T

Tokio

We Somalis can learn a lot from the Jews. They're good people mostly, and very easy to get along with.

I don't understand why so many Somalis have a disdain for Jews. It makes no sense at all; the Jews have never done anything to harm us as a people and there are many positive aspects to Jewish culture which we should imitate.
:drakewtf:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Jews have built more in 65 years than all the arab nations could in their entire history. I swear there would be nothing stopping israel from taking over the arabs if they werent so oil rich :draketf:
Jews didn't build shit is easy to measure what they have today when the us has been giving them billions of dollars yearly just for existing not to mention the us shares all there expertise with the jews:uCkf6mf:

Jews didn't build shit is easy to measure what they have today when the us has been giving them billions of dollars yearly just for existing not to mention the us shares all there expertise with the jews:uCkf6mf:

In 1900, the Jews living in the United States were impoverished refugees with absolutely zero political influence. They lived in ghettos, were living in cramped apartments, and their unemployment rate was extremely high.

100 years later, they're the most prosperous group in America, with an enormous amount of influence in American politics.

This speaks for itself.

Still, Israel is a big player when it comes to technology development hence the exuberant funding from america.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
In 1900, the Jews living in the United States were impoverished refugees with absolutely zero political influence. They lived in ghettos, were living in cramped apartments, and their unemployment rate was extremely high.

100 years later, they're the most prosperous group in America, with an enormous amount of influence in American politics.

This speaks for itself.
Does that contradict me? No these shitty jews were built by the us:camby:They wouldn't be shit today without the us:childplease:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
There's a Jewsih saying amongst themselves that goes like "Is it good for the Jews?". Anything that Jews do is encouraged to be beneficial for Jews.

Somalis could learn a thing or two from these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending