Whats the point of going after girls in the diaspora?

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I can tell you never been back home :silanyolaugh:, most girls i hanged out with were brutal, they will eat you alive and spit you out. They‘re no joke. My fam always say that diaspora kids are dacaad and laugh. Ileen the girls (and guys) back home are savages. Girls here will ghost you when they see you‘re not their type, girls back home will exploit and make fun of you in front of their friends.
A: na kani wuu foolxunyahay ee maxaad ka rabta
B: naa shaqadeyda maaha, wuu i biiliyaa kkkk nacaskan, ish oo maxad moodaysay inaan ka helo kkk waan ku meel gaariya kkkkk
Just letting you know:silanyosmile:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You sound bytchmade sxb if ur dikk game is good you'll have even the most stuck up bytch doing anything for you
n1VlfDf.png

You guys always say, "if you go for the girls abroad then whos gonna marry the ones in the diaspora? You can't about ajanabis marrying them" Oh my god I honestly don't even care anymore. The girls here act like they're the shit. They all use this phrase, "if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Whenever I send them a message trying to speak to them they'll just ghost me after a little conversation. I gave up and tried talking to the Somali girls in Nairobi and areas around Kenya. They all seem very honest and don't bullshit around. They're definitely marriage material which is why I'll be going to Kenya to marry one there. f*ck the diaspora girls wearing pounds of make up thinking they're the shit. You can't use the career excuse and call me a bum because I'm a software engineer.

LOL software engineer? Women in the west dont care about those things. They want Obungos who are trappers and rappers, gang members.

I can tell you never been back home :silanyolaugh:, most girls i hanged out with were brutal, they will eat you alive and spit you out. They‘re no joke. My fam always say that diaspora kids are dacaad and laugh. Ileen the girls (and guys) back home are savages. Girls here will ghost you when they see you‘re not their type, girls back home will exploit and make fun of you in front of their friends.
B: naa shaqadeyda maaha, wuu i biiliyaa kkkk nacaskan, ish oo maxad moodaysay inaan ka helo kkk waan ku meel gaariya kkkkk
Yes I know there are some girls who marry for the passport.

Happy_

Yes I know there are some girls who marry for the passport.

so be careful, you seem to be nice wa laakin you can be a bit hotheaded and whiny, stay level headed, you‘re gonna find your gazella insha‘allah:salute:

Last edited:
You sound bytchmade sxb if ur dikk game is good you'll have even the most stuck up bytch doing anything for you View attachment 103235
Dikk game kulaha. They don't even wanna move over to a voice convo before I could even think about getting my stick wet. All the girls who've shown interest to me are cadaan girls. Not a surprise because I live the whitest state. I want somali girls not cadaan chicks who always talk about their pets. @Parailia somalensis

I keep that shit to myself I don't tell randos about my job. I only mentioned career here because girls can tell I ain't no broke boy based on my pics aka I got drip
I was joking mate. But honestly, messaging randoms reeks of desperation and nothing disgusts girls more wallahi. If you're alright looking and employed there's no reason you should be in this situation.

It's 100% your approach. You're seeking validation from girls that literally have dozens of guys sucking the farts out of their assholes on a daily basis. Don't be in such a rush to get married sxb, work on yourself first.

hussein

Akh Right movement
Never marry a xalimo in the west. They all hoe around. Except the ones with a good family. But the rest are s

My cousin got called a r*tard by a girl he was trying to shukaansi back home. They have no naxariis :russ:

Happy_

My cousin got called a r*tard by a girl he was trying to shukaansi back home. They have no naxariis :russ:

thats when they‘re the nicest, they worst ones are they ones who use and exploit you and later ditch AND make fun of you :dead: girls back home are not for the faint hearted.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Dikk game kulaha. They don't even wanna move over to a voice convo before I could even think about getting my stick wet. All the girls who've shown interest to me are cadaan girls. Not a surprise because I live the whitest state. I want somali girls not cadaan chicks who always talk about their pets. @Parailia somalensis
Sxb my motto is tell them what they want to hear. Sell them lies tellem your a rapper with a shitton of money and drip watch the panties drop waraa. Once u get ur stick wet dash them to the bushes. Sheikh ice cube tells it best

Trending

Latest posts