What's the most hated ethnicity worldwide?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Screenshot 2020-07-25 at 23.40.30.png

>Muh Kiliyo

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Sad for them how did they end there mongol invasion?
They realized Afghanistan was impossible to take over(2,500 years lots of people tryed but failed even the greeks)so they wanted to just kill everyone. They started killing lots of civilians , but still couldn't take over Afghanistan because the tribes wouldn't let it happen. The hazara either had ansectors that were recruited to fight for Afghanistan or ansectors that came to Afghanistan to do mass killings, so it's no suprise they don't get look at as equals in Afghanistan. So glad I'm Pashtun :trumpsmirk::banderas:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Mongoloid were used to refer to a specific type of mental deficiency associated with the genetic disorder now referred to as Down syndrome.:damedamn:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
They realized Afghanistan was impossible to take over(2,500 years lots of people tryed but failed even the greeks)so they wanted to just kill everyone. They started killing lots of civilians , but still couldn't take over Afghanistan because the tribes wouldn't let it happen. The hazara either had ansectors that were recruited to fight for Afghanistan or ansectors that came to Afghanistan to do mass killings, so it's no suprise they don't get look at as equals in Afghanistan. So glad I'm Pashtun :trumpsmirk::banderas:
Legend

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Indian owned gas stations are the worst they'd always ask niggas for ID's luckily the Arab niggas at the corner store near my house where chill asf they'd sell to me as long as there's no cadaans in the store
They ask for ID for filling the car ? :williamswtf:

Trending