What's the most hated ethnicity worldwide?

send-bobs-and-5cb5ab.jpg

All

Hispanics are accused of having initiated multiculturalism, with the discovery of America and subsequent miscegenation with the locals. I think that today no one is saved. Maybe the locals from some Pacific island, but I still have my doubts

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Jews should be the only hated group of people they are arrogant ungrateful people not to mention what they do to Palestine. Have we forget what Allah did to them and yet they turned away arrogantly from the truth even after being rescued by firaun army?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Indians and Chinese
People make fun of these two groups.
Too many of them!!!!

Indians smell and take people's jobs
Chinese invest in people's lands and white people get angry.

-Jews are not hated, they are loved.

Confused on why swedish people hate Afghan and Somali. Is it because of Islam?
No it’s mostly because we’re associated with rapists but afghans are very well known for it thr swedish medias like putting on the news of a afghani man who raped a swedish woman just so that they can spread their agenda that muslims and immigrants=Bad

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Indians and Chinese
People make fun of these two groups.
Too many of them!!!!

Indians smell and take people's jobs
Chinese invest in people's lands and white people get angry.

Yeah white Americans csn be cruel to Chinese . One time I heard one white woman say that she doesn't want her kids to look like they have down syndrome, so she wouldn't have kids with a Chinese, Japanese ,Korean.. etc.. it was so messed up and the hoe looked like a future karen.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
No it’s mostly because we’re associated with rapists but afghans are very well known for it thr swedish medias like putting on the news of a afghani man who raped a swedish woman just so that they can spread their agenda that muslims and immigrants=Bad
Wow those boys are a disgrace. We Afghans disown them.

Jews and especially Zionists are quite hated for everything the Middle East does against the Arabs and in the West for all the control they exercise with banks, the mass media, promotion of mass immigration, etc, etc. Even white self-hatred is overturned or attributed to them

hTrN31v.jpeg

this is what is now in europe now and usa

NOTE: THIS IS ETHNICITY NOT RACE. DON'T SAY BLACK WHITE ASIAN ETC.

Probably Indians yeah they're successful but people don't like them. I wouldn't say Somalis because the Somalis living in other African and Asian countries have a good rep we are only hated in the west
f*ck Indians be nice to em and they take advantage of you

Trending

Latest posts