What's the most hated ethnicity worldwide?

Indian owned gas stations are the worst they'd always ask niggas for ID's luckily the Arab niggas at the corner store near my house where chill asf they'd sell to me as long as there's no cadaans in the store

broo last summer when I was in vancouver, i bought a pack of smokes went back to homies crib, the next morning, early morning I realize I lost my ID, i retrace my steps end up going back to the gas station where i bought my smokes, and it's the SAME guy i bought cigs from previous evening. I ask him if he's found a lost ID, I lost my ID last night around the time I bought a pack. He looks around for like 3 seconds and is like no. I'm like f*ck, alright send me a 25 king belmonts, he looks at me ID pls :shookgabre:
like WTF?!?! don't you see my beard, didn't you see my id previous night less then 10 hrs ago. ended up cussing him out and spat on the glass. lucky fuckers lucky that shit didn't connect his eye

fucking hate sanjeets

and there's this other spot on 107ave in edmonton, it's a liquor store owned by sanjeets. I've been a regular for the longest time, one of my friends lives right across the street. they started selling to people thru a fucking cage:faysalwtf:
like you can't even go in and browse. i stopped going there, some cadaan girl i know was over and she went to get a bottle, he lets her pass:mugshotman:

piece of shits, i hope it burns with them inside of it bunch of baaktis :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
What’s they do to y’all :ileycry:
They're just annoying as fukk go to any city with big Indian population and ask the locals what they think of them I guarantee it won't be positive
broo last summer when I was in vancouver, i bought a pack of smokes went back to homies crib, the next morning, early morning I realize I lost my ID, i retrace my steps end up going back to the gas station where i bought my smokes, and it's the SAME guy i bought cigs from previous evening. I ask him if he's found a lost ID, I lost my ID last night around the time I bought a pack. He looks around for like 3 seconds and is like no. I'm like f*ck, alright send me a 25 king belmonts, he looks at me ID pls :shookgabre:
like WTF?!?! don't you see my beard, didn't you see my id previous night less then 10 hrs ago. ended up cussing him out and spat on the glass. lucky fuckers lucky that shit didn't connect his eye

fucking hate sanjeets

and there's this other spot on 107ave in edmonton, it's a liquor store owned by sanjeets. I've been a regular for the longest time, one of my friends lives right across the street. they started selling to people thru a fucking cage:faysalwtf:
like you can't even go in and browse. i stopped going there, some cadaan girl i know was over and she went to get a bottle, he lets her pass:mugshotman:

piece of shits, i hope it burns with them inside of it bunch of baaktis :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Annoying fukkers wallahi on my 19th birthday I decided to go scoop woods to ball up this guy asks for my ID and I give it to him he still presses me and starts asking what my birthday is my address etc

I ask him what the problem is he tries to say my ID is fake I almost slapped this guy wallahi I told him that no fake ID has a fucking hologram on it and he stfu

That's sooo facts they always felt the white girls buy whatever they want wallahi back in grade 9 these white girls would walk into any spot they want and get whatever fucking cheesed me bro

Ur a real nigga for smoking bellys tho wallahi salute :salute:

They're just annoying as fukk go to any city with big Indian population and ask the locals what they think of them I guarantee it won't be positive

Annoying fukkers wallahi on my 19th birthday I decided to go scoop woods to ball up this guy asks for my ID and I give it to him he still presses me and starts asking what my birthday is my address etc

I ask him what the problem is he tries to say my ID is fake I almost slapped this guy wallahi I told him that no fake ID has a fucking hologram on it and he stfu

That's sooo facts they always felt the white girls buy whatever they want wallahi back in grade 9 these white girls would walk into any spot they want and get whatever fucking cheesed me bro

Ur a real nigga for smoking bellys tho wallahi salute :salute:

They're the ultimate trash wallahi 0 ratings for them, I rate calicalis higher then them pure trash
fucking hate doing business with them, as a matter of fact I try my best not to spend money in their spots.

Have you worked with a sanjeet?! these niggas are the nosiest, most annoying pieces of shits to work with. there's one i used to work with when I worked as security guard, dude would follow me and not do his own routes. he's not even a supervisor or anything and he's like i'm here to make sure everything alright :childplease:
i snapped once when he told me where i was going, i told him i was gonna go shit, does he wanna watch and wipe my ass too
i got fired, but was worth it

and at bars/clubs my GOD!!! :faysalwtf:

if you doing bless and got females around, some middle aged fat belly sanjeet will be like give me gurl i buy you drinks like f*ck off :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
i can literally count on one hand the decent sanjeets i've met:susp:
I used to work with a couple at McDonald's they were annoying as f*ck. They always try to act like a boss and tell niggas what to do

Only a few Indians I liked. Afghans and Bengalis are valid tho I don't have problems with them pakis are 50/50 tho

I used to work with a couple at McDonald's they were annoying as f*ck. They always try to act like a boss and tell niggas what to do

Only a few Indians I liked. Afghans and Bengalis are valid tho I don't have problems with them pakis are 50/50 tho

wallahi 0 ratings from me.
my little brother is in economics and he tells me half of classmates are sanjeets rest are indhoyaars. he gets along well with them but he keeps it strictly school related. I wouldn't be able to do it, i've got too many negative biases towards them.

I'd rather be surrounded by cadaans for life then have to deal with a 100 sanjeets daily for the rest of my life.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
NOTE: THIS IS ETHNICITY NOT RACE. DON'T SAY BLACK WHITE ASIAN ETC.

Probably Indians yeah they're successful but people don't like them. I wouldn't say Somalis because the Somalis living in other African and Asian countries have a good rep we are only hated in the west
roma gypsies And
Indians. Funny thing is roma gypsies are originally Indian. idk why a lot of people hate them.

Last edited:

Trending