What's the history of the Benadiri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Oromo are illegal immigrants who should go back to Ethiopia. They are not even Somalis.
Xamar cadcads and barwanis should go back to Arabia.
Reer xamar are part of Somalia and they lived with us for the past 500 or more years. Stop harassing them here.
They are fueling cheap labour. We need to get rid of them asap.
He is trolling you.
Why are you so triggered for? Are you a xamar cadcad shegato who claims dhulbahante?

Centuries?:childplease: dont blow it out of proportion saxiib:comeon: ethnic somalis shy away from labour jobs. We need to kill that. Only way is to get rid of the ethnic minorities (xamar cadcads, shanshiyos, barwanis, bantus, oromos).

Piss off mate! Oromos are more closer to ethnic somalis than xamar cadcads and bantus.

The (xamar cadcads, shanshiyos, barwanis, bantus, oromos) is Somalia's cancer. They have crippled the ethnic Somali working class. We need to combat cheap labour by getting rid of (xamar cadcads, shanshiyos, barwanis, bantus, oromos) and to introduce a minimum wage.
i disagree i believe those groups who you mentioned are closer to us and most oromos are closer to and have love for their fellow countrymen (habeshis). how can you believe those groups you mentioned who only carry the somali identity and have only know their somali history, who speak our language for the most part or some form of it are more alien to us then oromos who fight and die for ethiopia... think about what you are saying.

besides i said they are foreigners to somalia i wasn't talking about genetics and even then all groups you mentioned have a large portion of the genes of "ethnic somalis"

why do we always focus on tearing other people.. our people down. dedicate this passion to helping our people and promoting goodness even here on this site.

Jeesto

VIP
Even...even in a cesspit like this, interactions like this can take place?
Looks like there is still hope for us after all...
tumblr_nylkugezQQ1sjk4o0o1_500.gif
:fantasia2: you're very delusional my nigga. Wait 2-3 weeks till when they turn on each other and start screaming SL ha noolaato and Hawiye ha noolaato:lolbron:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
:fantasia2: you're very delusional my nigga. Wait 2-3 weeks till when they turn on each other and start screaming SL ha noolaato and Hawiye ha noolaato:lolbron:
No just let me have this sxb :birdman:
I need something to keep that tiny sliver of optimism and hope alive in my heart :mjcry:

never, I'm not feeble minded i don't attack groups of people based on what an individual says..

somalia or (somali if it suits you) ha noolato, forever and ever. to me this is the same thing.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
i disagree i believe those groups who you mentioned are closer to us and most oromos are closer to and have love for their fellow countrymen (habeshis). how can you believe those groups you mentioned who only carry the somali identity and have only know their somali history, who speak our language for the most part or some form of it are more alien to us then oromos who fight and die for ethiopia... think about what you are saying.

besides i said they are foreigners to somalia i wasn't talking about genetics and even then all groups you mentioned have a large portion of the genes of "ethnic somalis"

why do we always focus on tearing other people.. our people down. dedicate this passion to helping our people and promoting goodness even here on this site.
End of the day, ethnic minority is ethnic minority. You all need to go.

also I'm convinced qabyalad is for insecure people who use it to feel important and give themselves some sort of self worth they are otherwise lacking. This does not include somali nomads back home for obvious reasons.

End of the day, ethnic minority is ethnic minority. You all need to go.

horta why do you keep saying you? do you not see me as somali? I've already told you 3/4 of my grandparents are ethnic somali, and I'm sure my awoowe and most of those ethnic minorities as you like to call them have significant (probably majority) ethnic somalis dna

Jeesto

VIP
never, I'm not feeble minded i don't attack groups of people based on what an individual says..

somalia or (somali if it suits you) ha noolato, forever and ever. to me this is the same thing.
It's all banter walaalo, SOMALI ha noolaato and god bless them all. Welcome to Sspot
No just let me have this sxb :birdman:
I need something to keep that tiny sliver of optimism and hope alive in my heart :mjcry:
@embarassing @nadia Yall better become the Christina Yang and Meredith Grey of Sspot otherwise you gonna broke my mans heart and trust me i'll come after you:ufdup:

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
horta why do you keep saying you? do you not see me as somali? I've already told you 3/4 of my grandparents are ethnic somali, and I'm sure my awoowe and most of those ethnic minorities as you like to call them have significant (probably majority) ethnic somalis dna
Watch this (ignore the Darwin wish-wash)
Don't you know Michael Mariano? There even was a recent gaal in Siilnayo's govt. :manny:
Sheekada naagaha ha ii keenin

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Ignore him.

He's not even from Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending