What's the history of the Benadiri?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry sis he triggered me when he said my clan is treated as second class citizen i apologize :mjcry:

its alright... but why not insult the individual who insulted you if you must? why insult an entire group of innocent people. I'm hawiye btw... although i don't like qabil talk.

N

nadia

its alright... but why not insult the individual who insulted you if you must? why insult an entire group of innocent people. I'm hawiye btw... although i don't like qabil talk.
i was out of order and it was bad in taste im sorry if i offended anyone and your right im just going to target the individual alone

sorry sis he triggered me when he said my clan is treated as second class citizen i apologize :mjcry:

don't be insecure and don't tie your self-worth to something like a qabil... its a big world out there we can't let internet trolls trigger us, its not that serious.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It doesn't matter you're still Isaaq, Muqdisho will always see you and treat you as 2nd class citizens :mybusiness:
Gaal baad tahay saxiib :mjlol:goats have more rights than you in somalia :russ:forget about somalia
why do you keep saying "you" lol, 3 out of my 4 grandparents are "ethnic" somali..

there is no shortage of work to be done in somalia, the whole country needs to be built from scratch, you can't be serious? this is a ridiculous excuse.. you're blaming minorities for taking all the work lol you must be trolling
I am not trolling. Ethnic minorities do all the labour work in somalia. If we get rid of them, the ethnic Somalis are going to have to work. Most importantly kibir ka soomaalida hayso will die.
your statements are a crime.
What crime? Immigration control isnt a crime. All i am saying is that ethnic minorities are taking all the jobs in somalia.

Gaal baad tahay saxiib :mjlol:goats have more rights than you in somalia :russ:forget about somalia

I am not trolling. Ethnic minorities do all the labour work in somalia. If we get rid of them, the ethnic Somalis are going to have to work.

What crime? Immigration control isnt a crime. All i am saying is ethnic minorities are taking all the jobs in somalia.
immigration of people that lived there for centuries are you any different the nazis and there views jews as foreign pests ?
i know what you're saying it has nothing to do with ethnic minorities just lazy somalis change the way of thinking not attack a whole group of people

why do you keep saying "you" lol, 3 out of my 4 grandparents are "ethnic" somali..

there is no shortage of work to be done in somalia, the whole country needs to be built from scratch, you can't be serious? this is a ridiculous excuse.. you're blaming minorities for taking all the work lol you must be trolling
same lool

I am not trolling. Ethnic minorities do all the labour work in somalia. If we get rid of them, the ethnic Somalis are going to have to work. Most importantly kibir ka soomaalida hayso will die.

What crime? Immigration control isnt a crime. All i am saying is that ethnic minorities are taking all the jobs in somalia.

why must they be punished for anothers sins? i don't think you've fully thought this through if you're not trolling.

I can understand regulating foreign immigration (like oromos) but the other minorities you mentioned are not foreign, that is there home they are somali nationals and belong just as much as any somali.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
immigration of people that lived there for centuries are you any different the nazis and there views jews as foreign pests ?
i know what you're saying it has nothing to do with ethnic minorities just lazy somalis change the way of thinking not attack a whole group of people
Centuries?:childplease: dont blow it out of proportion saxiib:comeon: ethnic somalis shy away from labour jobs. We need to kill that. Only way is to get rid of the ethnic minorities (xamar cadcads, shanshiyos, barwanis, bantus, oromos).
why must they be punished for anothers sins? i don't think you've fully thought this through if you're not trolling.

I can understand regulating foreign immigration (like oromos) but the other minorities you mentioned are not foreign, that is there home they are somali nationals and belong just as much as any somali.
Piss off mate! Oromos are more closer to ethnic somalis than xamar cadcads and bantus.

The (xamar cadcads, shanshiyos, barwanis, bantus, oromos) is Somalia's cancer. They have crippled the ethnic Somali working class. We need to combat cheap labour by getting rid of (xamar cadcads, shanshiyos, barwanis, bantus, oromos) and to introduce a minimum wage.

Jeesto

VIP

:drakekidding:I do not bootyclapp for sand who bring nothin but destruction and i see all somalis and citizens of Somalia/Somaliland as equals unlike you sxb:ummhmm:

Not joking. We need to get rid of the ethnic minorities(xamar cadcads, barwanis, ashrafs, bantus, shanshiyos, oromos...) in somalia

Oromo are illegal immigrants who should go back to Ethiopia. They don't have any work permits papers.

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
yh your right you seem very sweet
thanks abaayo, you're nice too.
thanks and oh welcome to Somalispot i can see your new to this forum hope you enjoy your stay its really fun here lol
Even...even in a cesspit like this, interactions like this can take place?
Looks like there is still hope for us after all...
tumblr_nylkugezQQ1sjk4o0o1_500.gif

Somalis need to start labour work and as long as you lot are in somalia they wont. We need to get rid of you lot and give the jobs to ethnic Somalis.

Why you clinging on to somalia? The federal government of somalia sees you lot as 2nd class citizens.

I am not pro-Somaliland

Reer xamar are part of Somalia and they lived with us for the past 500 or more years. Stop harassing them here.

He is trolling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts