What's the history of the Benadiri?

Status
Not open for further replies.
she must be one of a kind i remember once my uber driver that happened to be barawani say "i dont identify myself as somali not even an ounce" that really caught me off guard i was tempted to say go back to the mythical that is Portugal than i remembered it was an urban legend

That's honestly surprising they are usually hardcore nationalists lol they love somalia. The Portugal thing is complete nonsense idk where it comes from, not them forsure.

N

nadia

That's honestly surprising they are usually hardcore nationalists lol they love somalia. The Portugal thing is complete nonsense idk where it comes from, not them forsure.
This is just what i witnessed in person and also hearing from other somalis about them. But as you mentioned im really suprised the ones you encountered with are nationalists it just doesnt absorb to my head. Apparently the ship came from portugal and lost its way to Somalia with people on board complete and utter BS

This is just what i witnessed in person and also hearing from other somalis about them. But as you mentioned im really suprised the ones you encountered with are nationalists it just doesnt absorb to my head. Apparently the ship came from portugal and lost its way to Somalia with people on board complete and utter BS

ah okay sis... we shouldn't let what we hear or what we see from some people effect our view on a whole group of people. it is very small minded and silly, I'm sure you can see that. this is an issue we have as somalis it seems.

view people as individuals and try not to let stereotypes get the best of you, it'll make you a better more peaceful person.. and not to mention its simply just wrong and impossible to group a large group of humans into one category in that way.

N

nadia

ah okay sis... we shouldn't let what we hear or what we see from some people effect our view on a whole group of people. it is very small minded and silly, I'm sure you can see that. this is an issue we have as somalis it seems.

view people as individuals and try not to let stereotypes get the best of you, it'll make you a better more peaceful person.. and not to mention its simply just wrong and impossible to group a large group of humans into one category in that way.
Thanks for the kind words and advice i will take it on board !!

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Somalis need to start labour work and as long as you lot are in somalia they wont. We need to get rid of you lot and give the jobs to ethnic Somalis.

Why you clinging on to somalia? The federal government of somalia sees you lot as 2nd class citizens.
You're from Somaliland, Why do you care what minorities there are in Somalia???:drakewtf::umwhat:
I am not pro-Somaliland

Jeesto

VIP
Somalis need to start labour work and as long as you lot are in somalia they wont. We need to get rid of you lot and give the jobs to ethnic Somalis.

Why you clinging on to somalia? The federal government of somalia sees you lot as 2nd class citizens.

I am not pro-Somaliland
It doesn't matter you're still Isaaq, Muqdisho will always see you and treat you as 2nd class citizens :mybusiness:

Not trolling. Non-ethnics in somalia have taken up all the jobs. We need to get rid of you lot.

why do you keep saying "you" lol, 3 out of my 4 grandparents are "ethnic" somali..

there is no shortage of work to be done in somalia, the whole country needs to be built from scratch, you can't be serious? this is a ridiculous excuse.. you're blaming minorities for taking all the work lol you must be trolling

N

nadia

It doesn't matter you're still Isaaq, Muqdisho will always see you and treat you as 2nd class citizens just like the Barawanis you're discriminating against rn :mybusiness:
Hawiye people collect the rubbish in Hargeisa

It doesn't matter you're still Isaaq, Muqdisho will always see you and treat you as 2nd class citizens just like the Barawanis you're discriminating against rn :mybusiness:

do you genuinely believe that? why do you promote animosity and division? you're ironically doing what you're be accusatory of with that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts