Whatever happened to the ONLF/Iley case back in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo this nigga doesn’t know anything wallahi I think he only just started learning about qabil and Somali politics he can’t match dates or even remember recent points of history @Ferrari how old r u sxb you must be ciyaalka xaafada
definitive proof la imoow sxb. it isn't math class, you can't linking similar events.
I am bringing a video of hiiraale calcaling and crying his lungs out, and u posted an ICU video saying they are mx?:gucciwhat:

how? what's stopping me from saying those guys are ogaden? :trumpsmirk: it would be the exact same thing.

definitive proof la imoow sxb. it isn't math class, you can't linking similar events.
I am bringing a video of hiiraale calcaling and crying his lungs out, and u posted an ICU video saying they are mx?:gucciwhat:

how? what's stopping me from saying those guys are ogaden? :trumpsmirk: it would be the exact same thing.
In 2008 it was Ras Kamboni in alliance with Shabab. Taano was instrumental in the battle. Your own source you posted on here before stated that Taano was removed in 2009. Get a grip

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

The fighting between Barre vs Shabab/Kablalax was in August 20-24 2008 read the article the Al Jazeera tape is posted August 27 2008 you can even hear the Shabab guy Barre in the video we have been fighting for 4 days can you use your brain are you handicapped or something goodness gracious

In 2008 it was Ras Kamboni in alliance with Shabab. Taano was instrumental in the battle. Your own source you posted on here before stated that Taano was removed in 2009. Get a grip
hold on, let me do you.

it was 2007, by your own admission taano was walked into kismaayo only after madoobe was removed by Ethoipia and US.

get a damn grip.:trumpsmirk:

The fighting between Barre vs Shabab/Kablalax was in August 20-24 2008 read the article the Al Jazeera tape is posted August 27 2008 you can even hear the Shabab guy Barre in the video we have been fighting for 4 days can you use your brain are you handicapped or something goodness gracious
loool where does he say barre? tell me the second mark, don't deflect.

a so called event yet there's nothing you've got on it other than linking a video of the ICU and an article, both of which DO NOT mention barre or marehan for that matter.

why can't you find clear sources? everything was documented during this time, I am able to bring source after source with eas.

maybe because I ain't making shit up like u? langaab sadex ilkobaby.:deadrose:

jooji beenta waryaa:ufdup:

hold on, let me do you.

it was 2007, by your own admission taano was walked into kismaayo only after madoobe was removed by Ethoipia and US.

get a damn grip.:trumpsmirk:
Go learn about recent history waryaa. Marehan militias had internal rifts and Taano went against Barre and helped Shabab in capruring Kismayo in 2008 get your head outta your ass it was MRXs militia who removed TFG militia.
Ethiopians fought ICU which was multi clan.

a so called event yet there's nothing you've got on it other than linking a video of the ICU and an article, both of which DO NOT mention barre or marehan for that matter.

why can't you find clear sources? everything was documented during this time, I am able to bring source after source with eas.

You put on a cimaamad in 2006 and in 2008 and decide to become a "wadaad" and sheet

Shaolin23

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kismayo_(2008)

Sources and references at the bottom :ileycry:

Go learn about recent history waryaa. Marehan militias had internal rifts and Taano went against Barre and helped Shabab in capruring Kismayo in 2008 get your head outta your ass it was MRXs militia who removed TFG militia.
Ethiopians fought ICU which was multi clan.

You put on a cimaamad in 2006 and in 2008 and decide to become a "wadaad" and sheet
go learn somali politics. ogaden had rifts with turki and madoobe ending up on opposing sides.
Ethiopa helped marehan time after time but they still couldn't maintain the city as a more powerful militia karbaashed them.:damedamn:

@Shaolin23 @Ferrari

From Garowe Online:
supportingmx.png

yeah Ethiopian troops didn't keep barre in kismaayo:drakelaugh:

btw, for future reference, i better not see you disregarding garooweonline as a legit sources, or hiraan. remember you both tried to use them as sources today.:mjlol:

:draketf:
why are u posting articles that do not mention u? lol

why are you even tiring yourself when hiraale admitted to being removed by ogaden including onlf(fase), it was just madoobe?

who is lying u or hiiraale, the man who was the leader of milita?:cosbyhmm:

Shaolin23

:draketf:
why are u posting articles that do not mention u? lol

why are you even tiring yourself when hiraale admitted to being removed by ogaden including onlf(fase), it was just madoobe?

who is lying u or hiiraale, the man who was the leader of milita?:cosbyhmm:
I’m honestly astounded by your stupidity this was a major event in the Somali war history what are you even arguing about?:gucciwhat:

I’m honestly astounded by your stupidity this was a major event in the Somali war history what are you even arguing about?:gucciwhat:
Good job giving up finally and changing the topic, too late tho, u embarrassed urself already.:heh:
I am saying hiiraale was kept in kismayo by HG, when they left, he was removed by no other than madoobe in 2006.
Then Ethiopia removed madoobe, the usa wounded him and shot him 13 times, once again hiiraale and the other taano nigga were brought back, and when they left, he was removed again.

now u hide behind kenya as an excuse when you were thoroughly karbaashed five years before they came in.

@Shaolin23 @Ferrari

:kanyeshrug:

Good job giving up finally and changing the topic, too late tho, u embarrassed urself already.:heh:
I am saying hiiraale was kept in kismayo by HG, when they left, he was removed by no other than madoobe in 2006.
Then Ethiopia removed madoobe, the usa wounded him and shot him 13 times, once again hiiraale and the other taano nigga were brought back, and when they left, he was removed again.

now u hide behind kenya as an excuse when you were thoroughly karbaashed five years before they came in.
So now you're flat out denying a well known fact Taano's involvement in the battle against Barre Hiiraale. :gucciwhat:
:heh::heh: Shaolin abaay abaay

Shaolin23

No you neanderthal he was removed in 06 by UIC not just Madoobe in 2007 Barre with Ethiopia defeated al Shabab the Ethiopians left he kept the city for a year after he removed the Kablalax militias of Afguduud and Koojaar he was attacked by al Shabab with a Kablalax miltia aka Hizbul Islam who were the junior partners of Shabab in 08 learn your timelines and history if not I can teach you no need to argue sxb the question at hand was did Barre hold on longer than Madoobe against al Shabab i proved you wrong be humble my brother and take an L life is not about hanging on to stupid pride all the time it’s ok to be ignorant but it’s not ok to be wrong and still keep fighting for a lie out of pride

Dueces :salute:

@Shaolin23 @Ferrari

So now you're flat out denying a well known fact Taano's involvement in the battle against Barre Hiiraale. :gucciwhat:
it doesn't become a fact because you said it.

proof it.

typical braindead mx kids. y'all believe waxa la'idin ku shubay? reality is different out there.

nothing but karbaash in kismaayo for you lot. you lost time after time during our weakest time when were divided, and u think u have a chance now?

let me guess, u think the most recent hiiraale karbaash in 2013 wouldn't happen if it wasnt kenya?:gucciwhat:

been naf leh oo hadaad la hadasho "hee" ku odahanaysa baad wadaan waryaada.

No you neanderthal he was removed in 06 by UIC not just Madoobe in 2007 Barre with Ethiopia defeated al Shabab the Ethiopians left he kept the city for a year after he removed the Kablalax militias of Afguduud and Koojaar he was attacked by al Shabab with a Kablalax miltia aka Hizbul Islam who were the junior partners of Shabab in 08 learn your timelines and history if not I can teach you no need to argue sxb the question at hand was did Barre hold on longer than Madoobe against al Shabab i proved you wrong be humble my brother and take an L life is not about hanging on to stupid pride all the time it’s ok to be ignorant but it’s not ok to be wrong and still keep fighting for a lie out of pride

Dueces :salute:
you were posting wikipedia and hiiraan as your sources, and even tehy didn't mention any clan names.

my sources were more relevant and more credible.

keep lying to yourself and see if it makes a difference in real life.

I can sleep good at night knowing reer cabdulle would karbash marehan one on one, no HG or Ethiopia involved, any day.

it was proven.

Shaolin23

@Shaolin23 @Ferrari

Bro just give up this guy is a head case he has the trait of the pagan Meccans outright denial of the truth even when it’s right foolish pride in front of him and when you do prove him wrong he’ll find a way to spin the story you can’t win with these people

Status
Not open for further replies.