Whatever happened to the ONLF/Iley case back in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Lol madoobe was in somalia before ilay was in politics. When he was shot and arrested by the ethiopian army in 2007, it was shaikh shariif who asked ethiopia to release him because ras kamboni led by madoobe fought the ethiopian army in xamar along side shaikh shariif.

What did ilay have to do with any of this?

You remind me of when hiiraale said onlf baa iga saartay kismaayo.
Your denying that Ina Iley and Madoobe had very close links for a long time and Ina Iley wasn’t responsible for the connecting with him TPLF so they could use him as a pawn? Sheikh Sharif got him released kulaha don’t make me laugh why would Madoobe take an emergency flight to Addis to negotiate a settlement between Ina Iley and Ethiopia only get booted out if him and and Ina Iley weren’t bff don’t insult our intelligence sxb

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Those 12k troops cant last a day without KDF, Shabab would whoop them so hard in hours.

It is why Madoobe cant liberate Buale.

Those 12k troops cant last a day without KDF, Shabab would whoop them so hard in hours.

It is why Madoobe cant liberate Buale.

yeah kenya was here then.:heh:

here's your adeer crying on radio about onlf and kablalax iyo balaayo, this is even after the ethiopian troops bacedk hiiraale.

babysat by cayr, babysat by Ethiopian troops, thinks they are warriors.:drakelaugh:

when was mx ever shit on their own?:sass1:

Your denying that Ina Iley and Madoobe had very close links for a long time and Ina Iley wasn’t responsible for the connecting with him TPLF so they could use him as a pawn? Sheikh Sharif got him released kulaha don’t make me laugh why would Madoobe take an emergency flight to Addis to negotiate a settlement between Ina Iley and Ethiopia only get booted out if him and and Ina Iley weren’t bff don’t insult our intelligence sxb

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"
January 23 2007
♦ 8 total reported killed
♦ Possible civilians reported killed

A fresh JSOC AC-130 strike in Somalia, reportedly operating from an airbase in eastern Ethiopia, targeted Ahmed Madobe, a deputy of ICU leader Hassan Turki. Madobe survived the attack but was wounded and captured, he later told The Nation’s Jeremy Scahill. His eight companions, who Madobe said included men and women ‘on the run’ with him, were all killed. Madobe told the Nation:

At around 4am we woke up to perform the dawn prayers, and that’s when the planes started to hit us. The entire airspace was full of planes. There was AC-130, helicopters and fighter jets. The sky was full of strikes. They were hitting us, pounding us with heavy weaponry.
At around 10am, he added, Ethiopian and US forces landed by helicopter and captured him. Somalia Report said the attack was on an al Qaeda supply convoy, and ‘follow-up operations’ confirmed the strike "
https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/drone-war/data/somalia-reported-us-covert-actions-2001-2017

he was released because sheikh shariif asked. Don't make up stuff waryaa.

mx got karbaashed every time by HG, we had to intervene. iska aamus waryaa, don't bring up liyuu, they did more for you than they did for me.

Shaolin23

"
January 23 2007
♦ 8 total reported killed
♦ Possible civilians reported killed

A fresh JSOC AC-130 strike in Somalia, reportedly operating from an airbase in eastern Ethiopia, targeted Ahmed Madobe, a deputy of ICU leader Hassan Turki. Madobe survived the attack but was wounded and captured, he later told The Nation’s Jeremy Scahill. His eight companions, who Madobe said included men and women ‘on the run’ with him, were all killed. Madobe told the Nation:

At around 4am we woke up to perform the dawn prayers, and that’s when the planes started to hit us. The entire airspace was full of planes. There was AC-130, helicopters and fighter jets. The sky was full of strikes. They were hitting us, pounding us with heavy weaponry.
At around 10am, he added, Ethiopian and US forces landed by helicopter and captured him. Somalia Report said the attack was on an al Qaeda supply convoy, and ‘follow-up operations’ confirmed the strike "
https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/drone-war/data/somalia-reported-us-covert-actions-2001-2017

he was released because sheikh shariif asked. Don't make up stuff waryaa.

mx got karbaashed every time by HG, we had to intervene. iska aamus waryaa, don't bring up liyuu, they did more for you than they did for me.
Ok the mighty Sheikh Sharif got him released not Iley and Ethiopia who had their own plans for him but the mighty Abgal president ruler of all Somalia got a former terrorist released from Ethiopia ninyahow grow up we’re not ciyaal and when has Mx ever needed Liyu? Where was Liyu this time when reer siyaad xuseen karbashed Salebaan or when Wagardhac routinely karbash Sacad Liyu is involved right stop playing kid games fam :ulyin:

Ok the mighty Sheikh Sharif got him released not Iley and Ethiopia who had their own plans for him but the mighty Abgal president ruler of all Somalia got a former terrorist released from Ethiopia ninyahow grow up we’re not ciyaal and when has Mx ever needed Liyu? Where was Liyu this time when reer siyaad xuseen karbashed Salebaan or when Wagardhac routinely karbash Sacad Liyu is involved right stop playing kid games fam :ulyin:
:gucciwhat:
wallahi ma xishoonaysid.

saleebaan have taken reer siyaad territory in 2018.
wagardhac lost gelinsoor to sacad
and you still mantain you guys are something in GG? why lie when every body knows the facts.

do you want me to get you a source of shaikh shariif being the reason why madoobe was released?

also ilay didn't become a president until 2010 and madoobe was released in 08 or 09. I'll get you the source tho, just to prove you are a liar.

Shaolin23

yeah kenya was here then.:heh:

here's your adeer crying on radio about onlf and kablalax iyo balaayo, this is even after the ethiopian troops bacedk hiiraale.

babysat by cayr, babysat by Ethiopian troops, thinks they are warriors.:drakelaugh:

when was mx ever shit on their own?:sass1:
Barre was defeated in a 4 day blood bath in Kismayo Madoobe got evicted in 1 day both by the same forces it’s documented don’t make me post itdon’t talk about fighting that’s our specialty:mjlol:

Shaolin23

:gucciwhat:
wallahi ma xishoonaysid.

saleebaan have taken reer siyaad territory in 2018.
wagardhac lost gelinsoor to sacad
and you still mantain you guys are something in GG? why lie when every body knows the facts.

do you want me to get you a source of shaikh shariif being the reason why madoobe was released?

also ilay didn't become a president and madoobe was released in 08 or 09. I'll get you the source tho, just to prove you are a liar.
It’s reer siyaad xuseen btw but I dare you to name any tuulo or shred of land they lost to saleeban you liar galinsoor was militaryly impossible to hold as it was behind enemy lines in the civil war losing a small tuulo to protect the whole western galgaduud was worth it Mareexan never lost an inch of land after

Barre was defeated in a 4 day blood bath in Kismayo Madoobe got evicted in 1 day both by the same forces it’s documented don’t make me post itdon’t talk about fighting that’s our specialty:mjlol:
he was removed in an hour, he lost an eye, his son was killed, he left fleeing.

cawliyahans helped him get his dead a good buriel.

straight from the horses's mouth, "waa naloo xoog sheegtay".:drakelaugh:

Shaolin23

he was removed in an hour, he lost an eye, his son was killed, he left fleeing.

cawliyahans helped him get his dead a good buriel.

straight from the horses's mouth, "waa naloo xoog sheegtay".:drakelaugh:

https://www.hiiraan.com/news/2008/aug/wararka_maanta22-4428.htm

Stop debating me if your gonna continue to lie brother and I swear by kitaabka jaamac there was no Ethiopian troops there just Barre on his own with half of Mx on Kablalax/Shabab side :trumpsmirk:

https://www.hiiraan.com/news/2008/aug/wararka_maanta22-4428.htm

Stop debating me if your gonna continue to lie brother and I swear by kitaabka jaamac there was no Ethiopian troops there just Barre on his own with half of Mx on Kablalax/Shabab side :trumpsmirk:
:fantasia2:

lol what does the video of ICU chasing out ethiopians who backed you gotta do with you?
you posted an article to prove what? no mention of any qabiil now.

Ethiopians preferred you.
takingkismayo.png

hiiraale cried as seen in video.

always kenya ku gabada when you have been defeated and removed about 5 years before they showed up.

I believe MZ baa idinku filan. I never hope for war but I wouldn't mind seeing one where no civilians are harmed, just your so called warriors against the battle hardened kambooni who took on Ethiopia in 2006 2007.

hadal iyo faan cidna meel kuma qabsan wali.:trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

:fantasia2:

lol what does the video of ICU chasing out ethiopians who backed you gotta do with you?
you posted an article to prove what? no mention of any qabiil now.

Ethiopians preferred you.
takingkismayo.png

hiiraale cried as seen in video.

always kenya ku gabada when you have been defeated and removed about 5 years before they showed up.

I believe MZ baa idinku filan. I never hope for war but I wouldn't mind seeing one where no civilians are harmed, just your so called warriors against the battle hardened kambooni who took on Ethiopia in 2006 2007.

hadal iyo faan cidna meel kuma qabsan wali.:trumpsmirk:
You don’t bother reading dates of video and articles seriously I’m done:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

You don’t bother reading dates of video and articles seriously I’m done:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
so that's your connection?

an article was posted the same month so it must be marehan? why be that obscure?

I am posting articles that mention Maxamed subeer by fucking name lmao.

msb isn't alive to give you tanks nor are HG holding your hands anymore, you know what happens when none of that is available.

u know what proofs this further? the fact that your entire clan is relying on farmaajo to deliver them kismaayo.

@Ferrari 's people are known flip floppers. If Cabdiraxmaan Fiilow broke off from Shabab along with Marehan shbabis don't be surprised if they join Shabab in heavy numbers. smh. Unreliable people. We don't know if they will join shabab tomorrow
@Shaolin23

u mean this big player?
takingkismayo.png

:chrisfreshhah:
nigga walked in after ethiopians kicked us out, you have no shame.:mjlol:
Get your head outta your ass I'm talking about 2008. Taano went against Barre and later on got kicked outta K City by Shabab themselves.

sources? you can't just say shit and expect me to buy. Proof it if you aren't lying or admit that you are lying. barre was removed by madoobe. he said he was removed by onlf so Ethiopia can help him again since Ethiopia was fighting. waryaa why are you guys such liars?
@Ferrari 's people are known flip floppers. If Cabdiraxmaan Fiilow broke off from Shabab along with Marehan shbabis don't be surprised if they join Shabab in heavy numbers. smh. Unreliable people. We don't know if they will join shabab tomorrow
@Shaolin23

Get your head outta your ass I'm talking about 2008. Taano went against Barre and later on got kicked outta K City by Shabab themselves.

Shaolin23

@Shaolin23

Yo this nigga doesn’t know anything wallahi I think he only just started learning about qabil and Somali politics he can’t match dates or even remember recent points of history @Ferrari how old r u sxb you must be ciyaalka xaafada

Shaolin23

sources? you can't just say shit and expect me to buy. Proof it if you aren't lying or admit that you are lying. barre was removed by madoobe. he said he was removed by onlf so Ethiopia can help him again since Ethiopia was fighting. waryaa why are you guys such liars?
Wixii maa bilowday salama alaikum sxb good night:drakekidding:

@nine this is all you buddy have a good headache

so far what do we know?

hiraale admits to being removed by ogaden in 2008, says xoog baa la'iiga saaray kismaayo.

Ethiopian forces were backing him, it's why they arrested madoobe and gave the city that talxa guy taano.
takingkismayo.png

these two guys are talking nonesense, and so far I have been the one to provide sources for my claims.

for them muppets watching from the sidelines,:trumpsmirk: i know there's many of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending