Whatever happened to the ONLF/Iley case back in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
captured from who?
The Ethiopian military was taking a beating a decade ago until liyuu was established. ONLF hasn't been as successful ever since because they didn't fall for ethiopia's bait which was to let ogadens battle it out and end each other, so onlf never attacked liyuu. unfortunately liyuu police did fell for this because they are thugs with no moral compass.

ONLF now wants to push for a referendum vote.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Subeer Abdi Iley is still in Addis prison and I heard he refused to take his medical prescriptions when Ethiopians brought it to him. And he wants a hearing but the Ethiopian regime is not granting it till now.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
captured from who?
The Ethiopian military was taking a beating a decade ago until liyuu was established. ONLF hasn't been as successful ever since because they didn't fall for ethiopia's bait which was to let ogadens battle it out and end each other, so onlf never attacked liyuu. unfortunately liyuu police did fell for this because they are thugs with no moral compass.

ONLF now wants to push for a referendum vote.
Your one confusing dude you call Liyuu Bolis thugs and you support ONLF but on the other hand you support Axmaq Madoobe but you do know Ina Illey is the one who made Madoobe its him who brought Madoobe to Ethiopia after being almost killed by Shabab ina Illey made the link with the TPLF and especially Gabre ..Madoobe has 7000 Liyuu troops in Kismaayo now I guess qabil transcends all huh

Your one confusing dude you call Liyuu Bolis thugs and you support ONLF but on the other hand you support Axmaq Madoobe but you do know Ina Illey is the one who made Madoobe its him who brought Madoobe to Ethiopia after being almost killed by Shabab ina Illey made the link with the TPLF and especially Gabre ..Madoobe has 7000 Liyuu troops in Kismaayo now I guess qabil transcends all huh
Are you serious?:mjlol:

Lol madoobe was in somalia before ilay was in politics. When he was shot and arrested by the ethiopian army in 2007, it was shaikh shariif who asked ethiopia to release him because ras kamboni led by madoobe fought the ethiopian army in xamar along side shaikh shariif.

What did ilay have to do with any of this?

You remind me of when hiiraale said onlf baa iga saartay kismaayo.

Fyi madoobe has 12k soldiers lol.
Good luck dislodging him without hawiye holding your hand.
Talxa are in the jungle. Our sub clans are more interwined than yours since if you got a bunch of niggaz from Afmadow they would be majority MZ but if you got a bunch of niggaz from Baardheere they could be Reer Diini or Talxa or other sub clans.

I salute the Talxa militiamen.

Sheikh

VIP
Fyi madoobe has 12k soldiers lol.
Good luck dislodging him without hawiye holding your hand.

We have 20K+ Militas already in my region Jubbada Hoose getting ready to kick Madhuuso.

No fam good luck to you fighting us without Kenya's nor Al Kabob's help.

Your gonna need it. :manny:

We have 20K+ Militas already in my region Jubbada Hoose getting ready to kick Madhuuso.

No fam good luck to you fighting us without Kenya's nor Al Kabob's help.

Your gonna need it. :manny:
If i said he has 1 billion you would have said we have 3 billion, you arr fucking crazy waryaa.

Talxa are in the jungle. Our sub clans are more interwined than yours since if you got a bunch of niggaz from Afmadow they would be majority MZ but if you got a bunch of niggaz from Baardheere they could be Reer Diini or Talxa or other sub clans.

I salute the Talxa militiamen.
Is that why they are recruiting child soldiers in baardhere?

These stories that u tell each other isnt reality.

Hiiraale failed, he is the best you guys had in the last 2 decades.

I suggest being smart about this ans trying to win using politics, it is really your only option.

Sheikh

VIP
Ok. We have 50k in kismaayo ready to karbaash your laangaab 20k.

Only langaabs are you guys. We are the rulers and owners of Kismayo. And our Militias are much more than yours.

Noticed something different?

Last edited:
Only langaabs are you guys. We are the rulers and owners of Kismayo. And our Militias are much more than yours.

Noticed something different?
Sxb we are more. You guys only 20k, we have 50k just in kismayo, and another 100k in Gedo.

We will make you disappear laangaab booon.:mjohreally: kiss the ring.

Is that why they are recruiting child soldiers in baardhere?

These stories that u tell each other isnt reality.

Hiiraale failed, he is the best you guys had in the last 2 decades.

I suggest being smart about this ans trying to win using politics, it is really your only option.
Saxib go back and forth with sheikh and make sure both of y'all put on a good show. Imma come back tonight.

Sheikh

VIP
Sxb we are more. You guys only 20k, we have 50k just in kismayo, and another 100k in Gedo.

We will make you disappear laangaab booon.:mjohreally: kiss the ring.

See sxb now your just spouting nonsense.This is the truth we have 20K Militias in Kismayo. 50K Militias in Jubbada Dhexe. And 80K Militias in Gedo. And have you ever heard that the amount of a army doesn't matter in a war? You langaabs booons will make a run to DDS after getting karbashed by the noble Sade.

See sxb now your just spouting nonsense.This is the truth we have 20K Militias in Kismayo. 50K Militias in Jubbada Dhexe. And 80K Militias in Gedo. And have you ever heard that the amount of a army doesn't matter in a war? You langaabs booons will make a run to DDS after getting karbashed by the noble Sade.
you're lying bro. you're chatting full shit.
this is the truth, listen to me.

we have 50k in kismaayo, 100k in gedo.
300k in lower juba, 390k in middle juba, 5million in ogaden, and 3 million in NFD.

you're dead man walking!

Sheikh

VIP
you're lying bro. you're chatting full shit.
this is the truth, listen to me.

we have 50k in kismaayo, 100k in gedo.
300k in lower juba, 390k in middle juba, 5million in ogaden, and 3 million in NFD.

you're dead man walking!

I contradict that statement made by you sxb. I said we have 20K Militias in Kismayo. 60K Militias in Goobweyn, 80K all together in Jubbada Hoose. 50K Militias in Jubbada Dhexe. 80K in Gedo. One Million Militias in GG. 3 Million Militias in Liibaan Zone. 1 Million Militias in Harar. And 2 Million Militias in NFD.

Your done for.

Status
Not open for further replies.