Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
A B S O L U T E L Y haram

This meme ruined that phrase.

765.jpg

ee2.jpg

b4f.jpg

This is incredibly homophobic if your read your post from an atheist mindset.

Most gays have normal intelligence, just dirty social behavior.

An atheist mindset maxaa iga galay?
My religion dosen't accept khaniisnimo...point..period...blank.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I would support them in their struggle. If this is the test the Allah has given us then I accept the challenge.
:jcoleno:
Because of misconceptions surrounding this issue, it would be difficult. Thankfully, I know that homosexuality is not a choice so I wouldn't waste time trying to fix them.

I would raise them to stay in the closet because people can't handle the truth. I would be especially worried about those degenerate LGBT groups who prey on weak people like this so they can join their disgusting orgy. That is why I would probably become more religious to ward off those evils.
:fittytousand:
However if I fail and they convince themself that zina is okay because they're a , then I will send them back home for stoning.
:siilaanyosmile:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Try not to fall for agenda that is pushed on to us these days, such lifestyle is dangerous and should never be promoted. I love every person regardless, its the action that I wouldn’t approve of. I would not accept my son or daughter committing those actions but I will always love the person. :)

I would support them in their struggle. If this is the test the Allah has given us then I accept the challenge.
:jcoleno:
Because of misconceptions surrounding this issue, it would be difficult. Thankfully, I know that homosexuality is not a choice so I wouldn't waste time trying to fix them.

I would raise them to stay in the closet because people can't handle the truth. I would be especially worried about those degenerate LGBT groups who prey on weak people like this so they can join their disgusting orgy. That is why I would probably become more religious to ward off those evils.
:fittytousand:
However if I fail and they convince themself that zina is okay because they're a , then I will send them back home for stoning.
:siilaanyosmile:

Homosexuality is not a choice?:deadmanny:

Muji

VIP
Try not to fall for agenda that is pushed on to us these days, such lifestyle is dangerous and should never be promoted. I love every person regardless, its the action that I wouldn’t approve of. I would not accept my son or daughter committing those actions but I will always love the person. :)

You not accepting it is not going to change anything.

If you’re child is gay he will still be in a gay relationship. It’s like asking a straight person to not be in a straight relationship,

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Homosexuality is not a choice?:deadmanny:
It's mental illness sxb. Science has proven that there's something wrong with their brain. They can't help their feelings but they can control their actions.

Inshallah, there will be a cure for it before the end of the century.

Muji

VIP
It's mental illness sxb. Science has proven that there's something wrong with their brain. They can't help their feelings but they can control their actions.

Inshallah, there will be a cure for it before the end of the century.

Hunny..sweety..listen carefully

According to the DSM and the APA a mental illness is something that causes malfunction in your life. Human beings are still able to function and be gay, just look at @AbdiJew

If he told me he's been inflicted with homosexual thoughts but hasn't indulged in homosexual acts then I'd help him with his infliction by means of Qur'an saar because there's nothing more powerful than the Qur'an.

But if he's embraced this curse & has commited homosexual acts then that's the end of him.
I'd blow his heart right out of his back with a shotgun.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

According to the DSM and the APA a mental illness is something that causes malfunction in your life. Human beings are still able to function and be gay, just look at @AbdiJew
According to those guys, transgenders are not mentally ill anymore (they were a few years ago). They have been compromised by SJWs.
:mjlol:
Use common sense. If you aren't interested in reproducing which is the main purposes of all life then you are a defective unit.
:pachah1:

Semantics, it's irrational behaviour. It's too politicized, the community also refuses to label transgenders as mentally ill when it's evident they suffer from gender dysphoria.

SumMo

very lowkey
I would be one disappointed hooyo.. But I would still have love in my heart for this human I birthed and nurtured.

Muji

VIP
According to those guys, transgenders are not mentally ill anymore (they were a few years ago). They have been compromised by SJWs.
:mjlol:
Use common sense. If you aren't interested in reproducing which is the main purposes of all life then you are a defective unit.
:pachah1:

According to those guys political dissent was a mental illness too. Unfortunately people have used science to peruse their own political wants. The DSM of the past was full of bigotry but people have moved on now. Science is more rigorous.

Status
Not open for further replies.