• I would shun them

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Physically beat him up badly, take him to an anti-gay Islamic rehab center and send him back home were he will be more on his deen and get him married and I will give him a good job there.

Also, I doubt it will ever happen to my kids inshallah. They will be on their deen and will definitely know that homosexuality is an abomination to our religion and culture.

I'm eating right now and if you hate what I said then f*ck you!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
According to those guys political dissent was a mental illness too. Unfortunately people have used science to peruse their own political wants. The DSM of the past was full of bigotry but people have moved on now. Science is more rigorous.
That's literally what they're doing right now.

Do you actually believe trannies aren't mentally ill?
:drakelaugh:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I would support them in their struggle. If this is the test the Allah has given us then I accept the challenge.
:jcoleno:
Because of misconceptions surrounding this issue, it would be difficult. Thankfully, I know that homosexuality is not a choice so I wouldn't waste time trying to fix them.

I would raise them to stay in the closet because people can't handle the truth. I would be especially worried about those degenerate LGBT groups who prey on weak people like this so they can join their disgusting orgy. That is why I would probably become more religious to ward off those evils.
:fittytousand:
However if I fail and they convince themself that zina is okay because they're a , then I will send them back home for stoning.
:siilaanyosmile:
R u gay

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You not accepting it is not going to change anything.

If you’re child is gay he will still be in a gay relationship. It’s like asking a straight person to not be in a straight relationship,

I disagree walaal, there’s hardcore agenda these days were men are not allowed to be different, if he shows any signs of soft traits like mellow voice or dresses a certain way etc, modern society who has been programmed will force that man in to that category.

Have u noticed how obsessed people are these days on who is homosexual or not; that alone should make u wonder why? I personally get along with every one, however I do have opinion and certain lifestyles are not to be promoted like the agenda strongly wants us to.

:)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I disagree walaal, there’s hardcore agenda these days were men are not allowed to be different, if he shows any signs of soft traits like mellow voice or dresses a certain way etc, modern society who has been programmed will force that man in to that category.

Have u noticed how obsessed people are these days on who is homosexual or not; that alone should make u wonder why? I personally get along with every one, however I do have opinion and certain lifestyles are not to be promoted like the agenda strongly wants us to.

:)
I have even seen psycho cadaans saying that their 3 year old is a homo or tranny.
:ileycry:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Note to everyone in this thread:

Being gay is a sexual orientation , it's not a choice

Religious people can be gay too

Homosexuality doesn't just apply to sons , there are lesbians from Muslim families too

You shouldn't force a gay man to marry a woman :damn: think of the wife :deadrose:

Note to everyone in this thread:

Being gay is a sexual orientation , it's not a choice

Religious people can be gay too

Homosexuality doesn't just apply to sons , there are lesbians from Muslim families too

You shouldn't force a gay man to marry a woman :damn: think of the wife :deadrose:
Are you gay :hillarybiz:

no :damnmusic:

my post was just addressing a lot of the replies because they were so under-developed and typical

sending your kids to gay rehab or somalia ain't gonna do shit
If my kid is gay and acts normally doesn't suck gus and most importantly never tells me he may be allowed to stay at home although my children won't be gay inshallah I'd rather have a gay girl than a gay boy tbh

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
If my kid is gay and acts normally doesn't suck gus and most importantly never tells me he may be allowed to stay at home although my children won't be gay inshallah I'd rather have a gay girl than a gay boy tbh

inshallah may that never be the case for any of us , tbh none of us will know how to deal with the situation until it happens

also same :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts