Votes: 15 62.5%
  • I would shun them

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I’d disown him/her. I think I’m gonna be a ruthless father. In a good way tho. Punishment for my sons is a cage fight. Wallahi I’m boxing my sons. First I’ll ask them to fix their face then if they don’t they catching a jab to the nose. As for my daughters I’ll give them the silent treatment, if they f*ck around with me, my wife too.
One of my sisters once did something and the silent treatment lasted for two years.

If your son/daughter came out as gay how would you react?

Let’s say if the Quran sar didn’t work and they still state that they were gay, what’s the plan?

Would you still love them unconditionally, have them around the family or would you be less supportive. Also, is there a gender component to this, would it be worse if it was a man?
Tbh I would still love them since they are my child but I would also pray for them to withstand the act of having sex.. since their feelings towards the other sex isn’t haram. The Quran says that men shouldn’t lay with other men like they would with women.. so as long as my son/daughter stays away from sex I will love them and treat them like I did before but if they not I don’t really know how I would react, Allahu alam

Muji

VIP
[/QUOTE]
I’d disown him/her. I think I’m gonna be a ruthless father. In a good way tho. Punishment for my sons is a cage fight. Wallahi I’m boxing my sons. First I’ll ask them to fix their face then if they don’t they catching a jab to the nose. As for my daughters I’ll give them the silent treatment, if they f*ck around with me, my wife too.
One of my sisters once did something and the silent treatment lasted for two years.

Great to see amazing parental skills like I’m sure they’ll turn out great

Muji

VIP
Tbh I would still love them since they are my child but I would also pray for them to withstand the act of having sex.. since their feelings towards the other sex isn’t haram. The Quran says that men shouldn’t lay with other men like they would with women.. so as long as my son/daughter stays away from sex I will love them and treat them like I did before but if they not I don’t really know how I would react, Allahu alam

Farax that’s like saying you shouldn’t even get married or love a woman.

Gays have needs to.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
My child wouldnt be gay to begin with, I would raise him right with Islamic morals and Somalinimo.
Also I would monitor and block any sites, most of these lgbt people emerge from watching extreme that just gets more extreme to keep dopamine levels up, its why the tranny thing has emerged the last decade gay wasn't degenerate enough, next decade they'll be doing something even more extreme.
7090162589_cfccf0d4f3_o.jpg

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
inshallah may that never be the case for any of us , tbh none of us will know how to deal with the situation until it happens

also same :mjlol:

Speak for yourself if my kid ever becomes gay he/she will be stoned the next day Insha Allah may the almight God punish the filthy gays. ry is a disease :fittytousand:

Muji

VIP
My kids won’t be gay I will raise them on the deen and with our daqan

Lol what do you think the parents of Somali gays were raising them on?
:hillarybiz:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

2 years!! :faysalwtf:

what did she do, sleep with your gf? :siilaanyolaugh:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I don't mind having a lesbian daughter. May Allah never bless me with a gay son. Honestly, I'd rather have a daughter than a gay son.

If your son/daughter came out as gay how would you react?

Let’s say if the Quran sar didn’t work and they still state that they were gay, what’s the plan?

Would you still love them unconditionally, have them around the family or would you be less supportive. Also, is there a gender component to this, would it be worse if it was a man?
I'm not having any gay children hint....hint.

muslims-stone-a-man-to-death.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.