• I would shun them

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
It would be a hard pill to swallow, but I would still accept them. :icon e sad:

Luckily I'm not planning to have children, I may change my mind.:siilaanyolaugh:

Just a thought, if you don't know for sure and its not possible to know for sure, whether you'll have gay children or not, wouldn't it be beneficial to think of how you cant best be able to deal with it if it happens and not go into a meltdown, hurting yourself and condemning your future children to a dark life of being rejected by their parents and dealing with homosexuality?

What would even be better is to read up on the causes, how to spot it and how you can avoid it to be best of your ability. Also, what are the probabilities that some of you will have gay children? Can we really say non of you here will have gay children? In Sha Allah hopefully not

Make lots of dua everyday In Sha Allah and it wont happen, if it still happens despite the efforts you put in, accept it as QadaruAllah

Last edited:
Farax that’s like saying you shouldn’t even get married or love a woman.

Gays have needs to.
I know but I’m talking about a religious stand. I’m a muslim and that’s my believe and I want to raise my kids muslim so they in sha allah enter jannah

If I have a gay son, it's ok.. But a gay daughter? :nahgirl:Miss me with that ish.
Why tho? The Quran doesn’t even mention the fact that women should not lay with women... I read a hadith of Bukhari that said two men had sex. The one who penetrated only got whipped meaning the same punishment for adulatory and the one who was penetrated was sentenced to death...but Allahu alam it was a internet page who quoted Bukhari

TooMacaan

VIP
Why tho? The Quran doesn’t even mention the fact that women should not lay with women... I read a hadith of Bukhari that said two men had sex. The one who penetrated only got whipped meaning the same punishment for adulatory and the one who was penetrated was sentenced to death...but Allahu alam it was a internet page who quoted Bukhari

Wait, so.. you honestly believe that the Quran doesn't disapprove of gay relations b/w women??:icon lol::icon lol:
And I'm just up to my usual low tier antics sxb-- gay daughter/gay son, doesn't matter; it's pretty much all the same to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending