What would you do if your child came out as gay

I’m assuming I would be a bit emotional and start crying and so would they to be honest and I know and I can understand their pain as well society makes it very hard and it’s sad every day knowing that what you are is disgusting but you don’t really have a choice when society shoves it into your face since environment matters a lot especially to children

I would probably give them some time and go to my room and cry I would be a bit disappointed but not mad I would still treat them like my child as well they are my blood as well

I know if I shove them away and beat them (god forbid) it will only make them depressed and suicidal I think a lot of us can relate

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I will accept instantly. This is my blood and my son. How could I just throw them away because of them being gay? I love my kids too much to come to a such a stupid Decision. I will hug and tell them everything will be fine. I will advice them constantly about diseases and how to protect yourself. In summary, nothing will change I will still be his father and life goes on.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Depends,if he is a bottom I would distance my self from him but if he is a Top I guess he is fixable,I would find him a girl who likes anal sex, :pachah1: Remember no one was born to be gay.

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Honestly bro I’d disown him or her. Deadass scared of having any kids because of how normal being gay has become.

If my daughter turns out be lesbian that is fine with me since most females had at one point in their life made out with another girl or fanatized about it, it is not as bad as a gay son.:kanyeshrug:

If my daughter turns out be lesbian that is fine with me since most females had at one point in their life made out with another girl or fanatized about it, it is not as bad as a gay son.:kanyeshrug:
I don’t know if I’d be fine with it but yes I can agree. Gay son is way worse than a lesbian daughter.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
even this type? :pachah1:
1606411312731.png
1606411330174.png

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I’d be in jail and my kid would be in a coffin but it’d be worth it as I brought my kid into this life and I have no problem taking him out of this life :sass2: :mjpls:

Xaruun

VIP
Depends,if he is a bottom I would distance my self from him but if he is a Top I guess he is fixable,I would find him a girl who likes anal sex, :pachah1: Remember no one was born to be gay.
I don’t think it’s that black and white. Most tops probably suck some dick every now n then and vice versa with bottoms.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I’d be in jail and my kid would be in a coffin but it’d be worth it as I brought my kid into this life and I have no problem taking him out of this life :sass2: :mjpls:
What about a lesbian daughter with many bad bishes as girlfriends?:mjpls:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don’t think it’s that black and white. Most tops probably suck some **** every now and vice versa with bottoms.

I didn't know that, I thought they were strictly into get serviced and doing bottoms.:whoo:

Trending

Latest posts