What would you do if you were the president of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
What resources lol, u had 25+ yrs of a functional government no civil war and half of ur population still lives in abject poverty and doing worse than Somalia to the point of leaving Ethiopia to live and work in Somalia as shoeshiners and maids:lolbron:

Don't let them GDP fool u, it's all loans that u have to pay back and even though our GDP is low, so is our debt which is basically nothing, ur fellow Ethiopians are getting kicked out of there own lands by the government :mjlol:
Why is there millions of Somalian refugees in Ethiopia? Ethiopias gdp ppp is 1200 while somalias is 400. That means the average Ethiopian has 3x the annual wage.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
You can claim the moon, doesn't mean you'll ever own it. Your ancestors lands is in Kenya and they are kicking you all out...what will you do?
somalis don't claim the Ogaden region they own it, i mean 99 percent of the people are somali not raw meat eating ethiopians

Why is there millions of Somalian refugees in Ethiopia? Ethiopias gdp ppp is 1200 while somalias is 400. That means the average Ethiopian has 3x the annual wage.
Lol are u retarded, those Somalis are native to that land which the Europeans gave it to y'all, they ain't refugees, mean while in SL they deported over 80k Ethiopians back to Ethiopia,

Again that 1200$ is a fake number created by ur regime to attract more loans and investors ur real GDP per capita is 486$ and that's embarrassing considering u had 25+ yrs of a functional government with no terrorism, foreign meddling, civil war, and the world still pumping in billions of aid $ and ur barely doing any better than Somalia, shit is so bad that ppl are getting buried in landfill trash and getting there lands taken away and given to foreigners :farmajoyaab:
https://tradingeconomics.com/ethiopia/gdp-per-capita

Lol are u retarded, those Somalis are native to that land which the Europeans gave it to y'all, they ain't refugees, mean while in SL they deported over 80k Ethiopians back to Ethiopia,

Again that 1200$ is a fake number created by ur regime to attract more loans and investors ur real GDP per capita is 486$ and that's embarrassing considering u had 25+ yrs of a functional government with no terrorism, foreign meddling, civil war, and the world still pumping in billions of aid $ and ur barely doing any better than Somalia, shit is so bad that ppl are getting buried in landfill trash and getting there lands taken away and given to foreigners :farmajoyaab:
Your country is a failed state. Your people are starving as I type? What are you proud of? We invaded your country along with who ever felt like it. Your country is split up into many bantustans, suicide bombs every single day in your capital, no functioning government. But guess what will happen at the end of all this? Somalia will owe more than 20X its GDP to EU and AU backers (Ethiopia). Ethiopias debt to GDP ratio is around a cool 30%. Your country will probably fault on the loans so it will go through austerity measures that will plunge it into civil war, that's if it ever gets out of this current one.

Your country is a failed state. Your people are starving as I type? What are you proud of? We invaded your country along with who ever felt like it. Your country is split up into many bantustans, suicide bombs every single day in your capital, no functioning government. But guess what will happen at the end of all this? Somalia will owe more than 20X its GDP to EU and AU backers (Ethiopia). Ethiopias debt to GDP ratio is around a cool 30%. Your country will probably fault on the loans so it will go through austerity measures that will plunge it into civil war, that's if it ever gets out of this current one.
Ur turning into a failed state as I type, all this 1 Ethiopia is fake, any country that has an weapons embargo against it practically has no military power plus the West armed u and used u as a cannon fodder to invade Somalia, even then u still lost thousands of ur soldiers to ak47 wielding men, even little ol eritrea kicked ur ass n turned u into a landlocked country and took ur access to ur sea, now u have the amhaara and oromos stampede to worry about, now tell me where this all this greater Ethiopia hoax is:icon lol:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The only reason why Ethiopia hasn't collapsed yet is because poor , hungry and illiterate people don't make for good revolutionaries. when the Oromos hit the enlightenment its game over for the country.:ahh: No wonder the state discriminates against them in the education field

Menelik's Online Handbook, Page 3, Rule No. 27 : When losing an argument against the Somali barbarians, always pull the failed state card.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes, in my opinion, America is barbaric for practicing the death penalty :gaasdrink:

Wouldn't freedom of religion be better? What's the point of forcing someone to submit if they don't want it? How would Ex-muslims fit into this? They didn't choose to be born into islam therefore it shouldn't be treasonous for them :ayaanswag:

Alright with that :samwelcome:
I am a slave of Allah when my master ordains a matter I as his slave say I hear and I obey.

The punishment for apostasy is clear in the Quran if you do not like it then don't go to a Muslim country.

Status
Not open for further replies.