What would you do if you were the president of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that sounds like a good gesture :hmm: however, it might turn meaningless in the long run if its expected...sort of like when hooyo forces you to say sorry to your sibling u just fought :cosbyhmm:
It might change how people think overtime though. Positive brainwashing.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
1: implement the shariah in its totality.

2:reconciling all the tribes judge their warlords under shariah and any of those who are found guilty give them their comeuppance publicly so the wounds they inflicted on thousands can heal.

3: create an Islamic financial system based on gold & silver.

4: impose strict punishment for tribalism preferably public flogging.

5: kill all the khawarij using the shariah to judge them.

6: make Islamic teaching mandatory in all schools.

7: use Somali script

8: make all diaspora pay a small fee every month towards the government or ban them from entering Somalia if they refuse.

9: utilise the media to spread love and unity through Islam.

10: ban all Somali apostates from entering Somalia.

11: withdraw from the United Nations, Arab league, African league. Somalia will be a member of the Muslim league only.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
woah woah woah easy there isis :browtf::damedamn: step out of the 7th century warya :gucciwhat:
The United States of America still practises the death sentence are they terrorists?

They also impose the death sentence for people who commit treason & in Islam apostasy is akin to treason.

Khawarij are Isis and al shabaab.. basically all those radical terrorists who claim they're Muslim.

The United States of America still practises the death sentence are they terrorists?

Yes, in my opinion, America is barbaric for practicing the death penalty :gaasdrink:

They also impose the death sentence for people who commit treason & in Islam apostasy is akin to treason.

Wouldn't freedom of religion be better? What's the point of forcing someone to submit if they don't want it? How would Ex-muslims fit into this? They didn't choose to be born into islam therefore it shouldn't be treasonous for them :ayaanswag:

Khawarij are Isis and al shabaab.. basically all those radical terrorists who claim they're Muslim.

Alright with that :samwelcome:

1.slowly replace anybody who isn't my guy in the army:ulyin:
2.make sure the embargo is lifted then secretly arm my clansmen:ulyin:

3.kill all the elders in my sub clan i would use terrorist as escape goat
4. Encourage clan fighting this is a ploy to keep the stupid mass occupied
5.say few useless tough words to alshabab
6. 2 years in have a assembly at night send my shooters to massacre every politicIan there
7.blame alshabab for the killings
8.disband the government since no politicIan is left oppose me replace with army government :ulyin:
8.recruit exclusively from few groups
9.stockpile chemical weapons :ulyin:

Part 2 is coming
I know @John Michael can't wait

Apollo

VIP
Implement a big eugenics program.
Capitalist secular constitution. Ban communism and islamism.
Strong border control.

Implement a big eugenics program.
Capitalist secular constitution. Ban communism and islamism.
Strong border control.
Sounds like Eritrea, where you can only identify as one of the six ethnicities and belong to one of the 3 religions. Look how that's turning out...

Apollo

VIP
Sounds like Eritrea, where you can only identify as one of the six ethnicities and belong to one of the 3 religions. Look how that's turning out...

Eritrea is not capitalist and is not doing any kind of eugenics.

My vision will be extremely modern, essentially totalitarian modernism.

The unintelligent, short people, the ill, homosexuals, exogenous people.
Who would be left? My Somali friend from college once said he would nuke Somalia in order to get rid of half the population so that he could start over with the rest by putting them in school.

Who would be left? My Somali friend from college once said he would nuke Somalia in order to get rid of half the population so that he could start over with the rest by putting them in school.
At most there's between 15-17million somalis in the world, it's not gonna be hard to educate the populace once reconciliation takes place, but Ethiopia is already at 100million and projecting to just keep on growing and there isn't any resource to even educate a quarter of the population :lolbron:

I think a nuke will be a blessing in disguise for u ppl:mjlol:

At most there's between 15-17million somalis in the world, it's not gonna be hard to educate the populace once reconciliation takes place, but Ethiopia is already at 100million and projecting to just keep on growing and there isn't any resource to even educate a quarter of the population :lolbron:

I think a nuke will be a blessing in disguise for u ppl:mjlol:
nice try, Ethiopia has an abundance of resources. Ethiopias educational budget is higher than Somalias GDP.
giphy.gif

"Movin' on up"

nice try, Ethiopia has an abundance of resources. Ethiopias education budget is higher than Somalias GDP.
"Movin' on up"
What resources lol, u had 25+ yrs of a functional government no civil war and half of ur population still lives in abject poverty and doing worse than Somalia to the point of leaving Ethiopia to live and work in Somalia as shoeshiners and maids:lolbron:

Don't let them GDP fool u, it's all loans that u have to pay back and even though our GDP is low, so is our debt which is basically nothing, ur fellow Ethiopians are getting kicked out of there own lands by the government :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending