What would you do if you were the president of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
1) Weeks too short, i would add 3 days to it. Like ... who thought of making the week 7 days? You can do soo much things in 10 days.

2) I would recognise Puntland only if Abdiweli Gaas runs a 10,000m marathon.

3) The Saudis were given 50000 Abgaals so the Isaaqs should get 50000 Abgaals. We are Qurayshi aswell.

Make it easy for Somali Bantus to integrate by offering financial incentives to Young ethnic Somali men on the condition that they get married and reproduce with Somali Bantu ladies. Inshallah, we can then increase our numbers as Somalis and stop seeing Somali Bantus as a threat.

Make it easy for Somali Bantus to integrate by offering financial incentives to Young ethnic Somali men on the condition that they get married and reproduce with Somali Bantu ladies. Inshallah, we can then increase our numbers as Somalis and stop seeing Somali Bantus as a threat.

Why would Somali Bantu want to be married to someone just because they want money and not them? That is so dehumanizing.

They will integrate naturally once qabyalad dies down.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Why would Somali Bantu want to be married to someone just because they want money and not them? That is so dehumanizing. They will integrate naturally once qabyalad dies down.
What do you have against ethnic Somalis? Why are you supporting Bantu expansion for?

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist

I dont understand this notion of somalis hating on and persecuting somali Madows.
I guess its a myth created by western somalis and particulary SJW and feminazis who are projecting their percieved racism on to somali bantus.

I know for a fact that somalis backhome dont share yall sentiment. the Madows are free and arent getting murdered by the somali police.
land grab is widespread in somali culture and nothing to be alarmed of, every ethnic somali clans that are percieved as laangaab gets the same treatment. look at whats happening in galkacayo!

the concept of marriage in somali culture is to build alliances first, look at gabooye/madhibaan! no one marries from them and theyre pure somali as it gets! i dont see anyone ing about that. hell even isaaqs are uncomfortable to date folks from the south!

lets stop patronizing them. their struggle is the same as the average somali backhome

What do you have against ethnic Somalis? Why are you supporting Bantu expansion for?

Lol I have nothing "against" ethnic Somalis, I am one.

I don't support bantu expansion but we can't turn back time, if I could I would but they are now part of our country. Everything I've seen suggested on here is inhumane.

I would immediately give the position to someone more qualified as I know exactly nothing about somali politics.
I would advice the person I've given presidency to
-Restrict the amount of dugis that can be in an area, there's too many dugis.
-also monitor the dugis so we know if/when the imam are radiclizing the youth.
- Form closer ties with other African countries as we need to decrease our reliance on Arabs.
- Get friendly with Ethiopia,Kenya and yemen so that they don't see us backstabbing them when the time comes.
- And Stablish freedom of religion,press and speech.

I don't know much about politics so I won't get into that and I wouldn't be president, but I know we need peace and positivity. And it starts with the people. Can we have an apology day! Just apologising for what we've done to each other. Once every year. Would that do anything or is it really stupid? If we make it popular and not turn it into a joke it might stop the hate.

I don't know much about politics so I won't get into that and I wouldn't be president, but I know we need peace and positivity. And it starts with the people. Can we have an apology day! Just apologising for what we've done to each other. Once every year. Would that do anything or is it really stupid? If we make it popular and not turn it into a joke it might stop the hate.

No that sounds like a good gesture :hmm: however, it might turn meaningless in the long run if its expected...sort of like when hooyo forces you to say sorry to your sibling u just fought :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending